Keywell Sliding Table Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Screen frame up/down transmission driven by SAW motor.
- High precision sliding table driven on THK linear bearing by SEW break motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Four supporting pneumatic cylinders and emergency buttons for safety.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I use GJS because the products are great and the support for using the products is always good.
Any phone dealings I have had have been very professionally handled and it has never been too much trouble to either double check what stock is actually on hand, or any new purchases with equipment that I may be contemplating I have been very satisfied with the level of help we have received. Even after numerous calls on a particular product it has never been too much trouble to pass on information. Running a print shop business in country South Australia it is always difficult to get the rignt information regarding products as we don′t get to look at the product in the flesh. Great service guys!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.