Keywell Sliding Table Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Screen frame up/down transmission driven by SAW motor.
- High precision sliding table driven on THK linear bearing by SEW break motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Four supporting pneumatic cylinders and emergency buttons for safety.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Many thanks for your quick and very professional service
I have been dealing with GJS Machinery for just on three years and have always had excellent service and advice when needed. I couldn′t recommend any other company higher on service, advice and quick delivery of products.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.