Keywell Sliding Table Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Screen frame up/down transmission driven by SAW motor.
- High precision sliding table driven on THK linear bearing by SEW break motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Four supporting pneumatic cylinders and emergency buttons for safety.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I´m new to the sublimation business, and in my research I have your company to be the best so far, and I look forward to dealing with you again and again....Cheers
Being a long way from quality product suppliers...it is really comforting to know i can trust the guys and girls at gjs to get my online orders to me almost as if they lived next door... not over 700kms away incredibly fast friendly and excellent prices....my wife and i would recommend you to any small business... thank you..it is your products that make our product look so good
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.