Keywell Four Post Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Safety sensors in the front and rear side, when triggered, the machine will be stopped and lift instantly. There are emergency buttons in each corner.
- There are supporting rubber rollers on four sides for moving the glass on to the printing table.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Your customer service is the best part about GJS, hands down the best company that we deal with. Your staff are also knowledgeable staff whilst offering top quality products.
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Delivery is always super prompt and products incredibly reliable. Will continue to use GJS for all my vinyl supplies.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.