Keywell Four Post Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Safety sensors in the front and rear side, when triggered, the machine will be stopped and lift instantly. There are emergency buttons in each corner.
- There are supporting rubber rollers on four sides for moving the glass on to the printing table.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
I must say, your online ordering system is a pleasure to use. I´ve seen my fair share of online ordering systems and yours is damn good. I bought from your company as; 1. your stock is pretty well priced. 2. your ordering system is intuitive and so easy to use. Congratulations on having a system that works perfectly!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
Friday, 11 May 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.