Keywell Four Post Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Safety sensors in the front and rear side, when triggered, the machine will be stopped and lift instantly. There are emergency buttons in each corner.
- There are supporting rubber rollers on four sides for moving the glass on to the printing table.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I am so surprised and impressed by how fast, convenient and also how incredibly helpful and friendly your company is. We′re so glad we found you! Thanks so much for being so professional!
I really wanted to reply today to let you know just how I continue to be impressed with your service. I had ordered some keyrings from another company, I am fairly new to sublimation so of course wanted to test out what else was available to me. These keyrings were for a customer of mine. Well lets just say that there were issues with my order. So very late last night I decided I would order replacement keyrings from GJS Machinery, which I did. The order for my customer had to go out today and I was a little stressed last night as to how I was going to tell them that they now would have to wait another day. That was until this morning when my order from GJS arrived, my customer′s keyings have still been supplied today as they were meant to be. I will now be using GJS as my main supplier of sublimation blanks and will think twice about stocking anything in my business that you dont supply. Thank you again for a wonderful service that is so quick and reliable. It is rare these days to find companies that provide such excellent service.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.