Keywell Four Post Semi Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating.
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even the slowest printing speed, no waves appear. Up/Down transmission driven by SEW brake motor.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Automatic off-contact gap is adjustable to work with different frame sizes and printing speeds.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW motor controlled by Mitsubishi inverter.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Safety sensors in the front and rear side, when triggered, the machine will be stopped and lift instantly. There are emergency buttons in each corner.
- There are supporting rubber rollers on four sides for moving the glass on to the printing table.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
It's so enjoyable to deal with such good customer service people and a local supplier I will be pleased to use your organisation in future for most of my blanks that you carry.
I received immediate reply to questions & the response service provided was efficient by both management & staff. Service even for us small hobby operators is consistent and as good as the major customers would get, a great company to deal with
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.