Aus-Text T-Shirt Dryer
- Teflon coated fiberglas mesh belt
- 5 ceramic elements: 650 watts
- Variable temperature setting with digital
- temperature gauge & therocouple sensor
- Variable speed conveyor belt
- Variable speed blower
- Variable speed exhaust fan
- Adjustable heat shields front & rear
- Free standing model with adjustable levelling legs
- Will dry & curer 80 t-shirts per hour waterbased dye or plastisol inks
- Quality roller bearing & components
- 240 VOLT, 15 AMP power supply required
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
To my complete surprise the ink you sent arrived this morning. I wanted to extend my thanks to you and GJS for what is a rare example of customer service. It is comforting to know I am doing business with professionals. Thanks again for such swift response.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.