Aus-Text T-Shirt Dryer
- Teflon coated fiberglas mesh belt
- 5 ceramic elements: 650 watts
- Variable temperature setting with digital
- temperature gauge & therocouple sensor
- Variable speed conveyor belt
- Variable speed blower
- Variable speed exhaust fan
- Adjustable heat shields front & rear
- Free standing model with adjustable levelling legs
- Will dry & curer 80 t-shirts per hour waterbased dye or plastisol inks
- Quality roller bearing & components
- 240 VOLT, 15 AMP power supply required
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
Staff are experts in their fields not guess-perts.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.