Aus-Text T-Shirt Dryer
- Teflon coated fiberglas mesh belt
- 5 ceramic elements: 650 watts
- Variable temperature setting with digital
- temperature gauge & therocouple sensor
- Variable speed conveyor belt
- Variable speed blower
- Variable speed exhaust fan
- Adjustable heat shields front & rear
- Free standing model with adjustable levelling legs
- Will dry & curer 80 t-shirts per hour waterbased dye or plastisol inks
- Quality roller bearing & components
- 240 VOLT, 15 AMP power supply required
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Compared to some other places, you guys are very helpful and I enjoy talking with you all. I hope for a long business relationship...
You have great communication and excellent service. I thankyou very much for very fast delivery.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.