Aus-Text T-Shirt Dryer
- Teflon coated fiberglas mesh belt
- 5 ceramic elements: 650 watts
- Variable temperature setting with digital
- temperature gauge & therocouple sensor
- Variable speed conveyor belt
- Variable speed blower
- Variable speed exhaust fan
- Adjustable heat shields front & rear
- Free standing model with adjustable levelling legs
- Will dry & curer 80 t-shirts per hour waterbased dye or plastisol inks
- Quality roller bearing & components
- 240 VOLT, 15 AMP power supply required
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I have dealt with most of your staff and one time or another. I have nothing but praise for your team. They are ALWAYS polite, courteous and very knowledgeable about all your products. Kay, at the front counter and the office ladies up stairs, Kelly and Kerry, always have a smile on their face and are willing to assist with any inquiries. I have spoken to Michael several times recently about issues with my computer and printer settings. He has not hesitated in assisting me to fix the issues. I always attend your factory to place orders in person. I can′t remember if I have ever been left standing their without being served promptly. I believe that good customer service and product knowledge are the key to a successful company. Your staff have both.
I am a customer of GJS for sublimation printing - a very happy customer; excellant service, fantastic products.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.