Roland TrueVIS printer cutters awarded top honours
SYDNEY, Australia - November 19, 2018
Roland DG's TrueVIS VG Series wide format printer cutters awarded Top Choice by Buyers Lab for image quality and productivity.
In a comprehensive laboratory evaluation, Roland DG’s TrueVIS VG series wide format printer cutters won two prestigious Buyers Lab awards, including:
- Outstanding Enhanced CMYK Eco Solvent/Latex 54″/64″ Printer (7-Colour) and
- Outstanding High Production CMYK Eco-Solvent/Latex 54”/64” Printer (Dual CMYK).
Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab is the world’s leading independent provider of testing and analysis for the document imaging industry. To determine the results, BLI analysts evaluated a variety of inkjets globally in a number of key performance categories, including Image Quality, Usability and Speed. The VG series excelled in the following areas:
- Image Quality – highest score on skin tones
- Wide Gamut – largest colour gamut of any eco-solvent or latex inkjet device
- Colour Matching – precise out-of-box Pantone colour matching
- Productivity – most productive high-speed setting delivered neutral greys, bright colours with good shadow details and smooth skin tones.
Visit the TrueVIS VG Series web page for more information or
contact your local GJS Sales Engineer by calling 1800 457 888 to arrange a demonstration.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.