Epson SC-F10060 76″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor SC-F10060 is Epson's first 76-inch dye-sublimation printer and is a heavy-duty production machine with high-capacity ink system that can output up to a blistering 255m2 per hour!
The SureColor F10060 squeezes a huge amount of performance into a surprisingly compact and flexible package. With its high-capacity ink supply and heavy roll-media support, it only requires an operational space of 18.5m2.
The SC-F10060 achieves an outstanding gamut using only four inks. It combines advanced Epson Precision Dot Technology with UltraChrome DS HDk ink to achieve high image quality with intense and accurate colour.
A double-sided heating system enables output at the highest speed with the heaviest ink loads, while giving the machine a surprisingly small footprint.
The SC-F10060 is easy to use, ships complete with software and has an advanced self-cleaning system to ensure reliable operation with minimal oversight and maintenance.
- Superior Quality: Four of the latest generation Epson 4.7” PrecisionCore TFP print heads with variable sized dot technology enables high-resolution output with consistent and accurate colour. Epson UltraChrome DS ink provides an expanded gamut with HD Black for enhanced Dmax.
- Excellent Flexibility: Advanced platen design, advanced media management and a double-sided drier. Provides support for media up to 1 mm thick in rolls up to 60 kg and 76" (1950 mm) wide.
- Outstanding Productivity: Print 1m2 in as little as 14 seconds! Flexible high-speed networking with 155 GB buffer and integrated step-and-repeat ensures efficient operation. An 80-litre max ink supply with auto hot-swap and high-precision auto take-up enables unattended roll-to-roll operation. Multi-layer halftone reduces grain and banding for saleable output at the highest speeds.
- High Reliability: Precision airflow management and integrated media cleaning provide an optimum production environment with minimum dust. Inkless-nozzle status sensing with auto-recovery and cleaning enables extended operation without dot loss. A heavy-duty print engine with a linear motion guide carriage ensures high reliability with maximum operational durability.
- Reduced Cost: Uses cost-effective, box-based ink, and is supplied complete with Epson Edge Print and Accounting software. New Epson Total Solution PORT provides cloud monitoring for enhanced management and service support. CoverPlus provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage for up to 5 years, with optional user self-replacement on key components.
Customer Case Studies
Taking a consultative approach to customer engagement and quality at the core of the products it delivers, Gold Coast Printing & Framing has placed an Epson wide-format dye-sublimation solution at the heart of its business and added Chromaluxe high-definition panels to its media range to add to the portfolio of options it can offer its customers.
With a focus on developing engaged global citizens of the future, Somerset College is empowering students with digital print solutions that are helping them push the boundaries of design and engineering and unlocking their creative potential with personal projects.
Fantastic support received from Steve. Really appreciate the timely and generous response. There's a reason we recommend GJS to everyone!
I live in the Queensland tropics. The GJS team consistently gets supplies to me within three days of placing an order even this far north of Brisbane. Thanks for all your help and courtesy.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.