Roland TrueVIS VG2 Series Printer/Cutters
Roland's next generation TrueVIS wide-format printer cutters have been engineered to surpass the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding professionals, offering everything you could want in an eco-solvent printer and a whole lot more.
Both the 54-inch TrueVIS VG2-540 and 64-inch TrueVIS VG2-640 offer comprehensive new colour choices, improved machine efficiency, and increased print and cut accuracy. These are Roland's 16th generation eco-solvent solutions and represent a significant leap forward from previous generations.
Features that will blow your mind:
- A new generation of TrueVIS eco-solvent TR2 ink that includes Orange Ink expands colour gamut, enabling reproduction of specific brand colors and providing 130 new spot colours
- New True Rich Colour preset produces exceptional colour vibrancy while also realising neutral greys, smooth gradations and natural skin tones
- Four FlexFire print heads with precision droplet technology deliver rich, smooth and exciting image results, even in high-speed modes
- The Avery Dennison ICS Warranty Program and 3M MCS Warranty coverage now apply to graphics printed with the VG2 and TR2 ink
- Automatic pinch rollers raise during operation to avoid contact with graphics and keep media steady with adjustable pressure settings
- Users can customise their cutting with multiple crop marks, automatic crop adjustment, and PerfCut mode.
- A new media take-up unit supports two modes for improved take-up accuracy from thin films to heavy canvas
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software supports the latest Harlequin® RIP dual-core engine with PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing plus new, easy-to-use capabilities that make it the most powerful RIP software ever
What can you create?
- Banners and posters
- POS graphics
- Backlit displays
- Die-cut labels and decals
- Wall graphics, decals and murals
- Print and cut heat transfers
Your GJS SubliM printer is covered by Roland's 3-year warranty and backed by GJS' own 2-year print head warranty. We also provide you with complete peace of mind by offering a 7 day money back guarantee!
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Great Service, very prompt email responses. Easy to sort out issues with products, great to deal with.
From the experience I have had with queries I have had nothing but great service! Once we get back from holidays I intend to purchase regularly from you :o)
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.