Roland TrueVIS VG2 Series Printer/Cutters
Roland's next generation TrueVIS wide-format printer cutters have been engineered to surpass the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding professionals, offering everything you could want in an eco-solvent printer and a whole lot more.
Both the 54-inch TrueVIS VG2-540 and 64-inch TrueVIS VG2-640 offer comprehensive new colour choices, improved machine efficiency, and increased print and cut accuracy. These are Roland's 16th generation eco-solvent solutions and represent a significant leap forward from previous generations.
Features that will blow your mind:
- A new generation of TrueVIS eco-solvent TR2 ink that includes Orange Ink expands colour gamut, enabling reproduction of specific brand colors and providing 130 new spot colours
- New True Rich Colour preset produces exceptional colour vibrancy while also realising neutral greys, smooth gradations and natural skin tones
- Four FlexFire print heads with precision droplet technology deliver rich, smooth and exciting image results, even in high-speed modes
- The Avery Dennison ICS Warranty Program and 3M MCS Warranty coverage now apply to graphics printed with the VG2 and TR2 ink
- Automatic pinch rollers raise during operation to avoid contact with graphics and keep media steady with adjustable pressure settings
- Users can customise their cutting with multiple crop marks, automatic crop adjustment, and PerfCut mode.
- A new media take-up unit supports two modes for improved take-up accuracy from thin films to heavy canvas
- Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software supports the latest Harlequin® RIP dual-core engine with PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing plus new, easy-to-use capabilities that make it the most powerful RIP software ever
What can you create?
- Banners and posters
- POS graphics
- Backlit displays
- Die-cut labels and decals
- Wall graphics, decals and murals
- Print and cut heat transfers
Your GJS SubliM printer is covered by Roland's 3-year warranty and backed by GJS' own 2-year print head warranty. We also provide you with complete peace of mind by offering a 7 day money back guarantee!
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Helpful staff, amazing turn-around on shipment - received within a day of the final Invoice (in North Queensland)! Thank you!
Thank you for your super fast delivery! I ordered 3 sub blankets on Friday and I can't believe they arrived today!!! The best service ever I'm so happy thank you!!!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.