Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Professional Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
Cuts more. Cuts faster. Cuts tougher.
Power up your business with the Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Cutters.
As pioneers of high precision vinyl cutting, Roland DG now returns with an intuitive, versatile solution. Packed with advanced and powerful new features, the GR-420 (42”), GR-540 (54”) and GR-640 (64”) have been designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
As a stand-alone cutter or paired with your existing printer, the GR Series take cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level.
Common applications include vehicle graphics, reflective vinyl, labels and decals, packaging prototypes, décor and heat thermal vinyl for apparel.
- Fastest cutting speed in its class at 1,485mm/s
- New cut carriage and tool holder with increased downforce (up-to 600 gf), for greater media compatibility.
- Up to 10x overlap cutting, plus two blade positions supports perforation cutting and standard contour cutting.
- New electric pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accommodate a range of media types.
- LCD control panel with memory features and pen force adjustment to allow users to change down force on-the-fly.
- New robust design for maximum stability and accuracy.
- Ethernet connectivity and updated Roland CutStudio Software makes it easier than ever to create and edit cut data.
- Media basket included.
- Available in three sizes: GR-420 - Max 1,224mm (48”), GR-540 - Max 1,548mm (60”) and GR-640 - Max 1,802mm (70”) Cutters
Related Documents & Links
- Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Brochure 1.97 MB
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
When I had a problem with a product I received a very fast response I felt like a person not just another order thanks for your help
All my dealings with GJS so far, including attending the course with Dave has been very good. I hope to continue a healthy business relationship.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.