Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Professional Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
Cuts more. Cuts faster. Cuts tougher.
Power up your business with the Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Cutters.
As pioneers of high precision vinyl cutting, Roland DG now returns with an intuitive, versatile solution. Packed with advanced and powerful new features, the GR-420 (42”), GR-540 (54”) and GR-640 (64”) have been designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
As a stand-alone cutter or paired with your existing printer, the GR Series take cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level.
Common applications include vehicle graphics, reflective vinyl, labels and decals, packaging prototypes, décor and heat thermal vinyl for apparel.
- Fastest cutting speed in its class at 1,485mm/s
- New cut carriage and tool holder with increased downforce (up-to 600 gf), for greater media compatibility.
- Up to 10x overlap cutting, plus two blade positions supports perforation cutting and standard contour cutting.
- New electric pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accommodate a range of media types.
- LCD control panel with memory features and pen force adjustment to allow users to change down force on-the-fly.
- New robust design for maximum stability and accuracy.
- Ethernet connectivity and updated Roland CutStudio Software makes it easier than ever to create and edit cut data.
- Media basket included.
- Available in three sizes: GR-420 - Max 1,224mm (48”), GR-540 - Max 1,548mm (60”) and GR-640 - Max 1,802mm (70”) Cutters
Related Documents & Links
- Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Brochure 1.97 MB
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Fantastic customer support and very fast service. The GJS team will impress you with their great communication skills and their ability to acknowledge and act on user feedback. I look forward to buying from them again the future.
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.