Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Professional Sign Maker Vinyl Cutter
Cuts more. Cuts faster. Cuts tougher.
Power up your business with the Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Cutters.
As pioneers of high precision vinyl cutting, Roland DG now returns with an intuitive, versatile solution. Packed with advanced and powerful new features, the GR-420 (42”), GR-540 (54”) and GR-640 (64”) have been designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production.
As a stand-alone cutter or paired with your existing printer, the GR Series take cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level.
Common applications include vehicle graphics, reflective vinyl, labels and decals, packaging prototypes, décor and heat thermal vinyl for apparel.
- Fastest cutting speed in its class at 1,485mm/s
- New cut carriage and tool holder with increased downforce (up-to 600 gf), for greater media compatibility.
- Up to 10x overlap cutting, plus two blade positions supports perforation cutting and standard contour cutting.
- New electric pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accommodate a range of media types.
- LCD control panel with memory features and pen force adjustment to allow users to change down force on-the-fly.
- New robust design for maximum stability and accuracy.
- Ethernet connectivity and updated Roland CutStudio Software makes it easier than ever to create and edit cut data.
- Media basket included.
- Available in three sizes: GR-420 - Max 1,224mm (48”), GR-540 - Max 1,548mm (60”) and GR-640 - Max 1,802mm (70”) Cutters
Related Documents & Links
- Roland CAMM-1 GR Series Brochure 1.97 MB
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.