Epson SureColor SC-F6200 44″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F6200 is a compact, roll-media fed 44” large format dye sublimation printer for output of sheet prints up to 1118mm wide.
Epson has designed the SC-F6200 to operate with small to medium sized heat presses, suitable for the production of a broad range of dye sublimation items including custom clothing, sportswear, merchandise and promotional items. In addition to the new Epson Thin Film MicroPiezo™ (TFP) print head with Variable Size Dot Technology™ (VSDT) the SC-F6200 incorporates a high-speed rotary cutter for manual or automatic operation. Auto-cut sheet based output further enhances productivity when imaging onto rigid substrates such as Unisub hardboard and ChromaLuxe metal.
Hard surfaces like these can easily be brought to life for use in producing stunning interior signage, specialised decor & furniture, sporting goods and oversized photo panels.
The SC-F6200 can be configured to use the new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile dye sublimation to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. Alternatively, the original UltraChrome DS Black ink is perfectly matched for rigid products including ChromaLuxe metal.
A high-capacity ink supply system means printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Flexible operation with 2 Print Modes and 2 Ink Sets (Bk or HDk)
- Epson Ultrachrome™ Dye Sublimation ink ensures predictable performance with superior image quality and exceptional wash/UV durability
- Fast and flexible with support for resolutions up to 720x1440dpi and print speeds up to 63.4m2 /hr
- Cost effective and easy to operate with low power consumption, large 6L Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) & 2L reusable waste tank
- Epson Thin Film MicroPiezo™ (TFP) print head with Variable Size Dot Technology™ (VSDT) for superior half tones and optimised ink usage
- Supports a wide range of roll based transfer media with fast spindle-less loading and an integrated auto-cutter for sheet based output
- Oeko-Tex™ certified so garments can be worn by adults, children and infants
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
- Epson SC-F6200 Spec Sheet 0.34 MB
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Established in 1956, Camden High School is a co-education school in the south west of Sydney providing public schooling to students from year seven to year twelve. The school has a teaching complement of 80 and the staff are constantly looking for new ways to innovate process and procedures via the implementation of new technology solutions.
Hi Greg, I just wanted to let you know that I received the cartridge unit today and all is up and running beautifully. I cannot thank you enough for helping me out with my problem. It is much appreciated. When someone goes that extra mile it shows they really care about their customers - something not often seen these days. As I said to you before, GJS Machinery has become my main supplier and after the fantastic service received from you again, they will continue to be so.
The guys have always been very helpful with anything that we need and help us to solve any problems that we have had with the printing and the sublimation process, they have all been great. A few times when we have needed something urgently they have been able to send it overnight so that we have it the next day on the Gold Coast, great service. Even when buying a 2nd hand one arm bandit it looked new when we got it.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.