Epson SureColor SC-F6200 44″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F6200 is a compact, roll-media fed 44” large format dye sublimation printer for output of sheet prints up to 1118mm wide.
Epson has designed the SC-F6200 to operate with small to medium sized heat presses, suitable for the production of a broad range of dye sublimation items including custom clothing, sportswear, merchandise and promotional items. In addition to the new Epson Thin Film MicroPiezo™ (TFP) print head with Variable Size Dot Technology™ (VSDT) the SC-F6200 incorporates a high-speed rotary cutter for manual or automatic operation. Auto-cut sheet based output further enhances productivity when imaging onto rigid substrates such as Unisub hardboard and ChromaLuxe metal.
Hard surfaces like these can easily be brought to life for use in producing stunning interior signage, specialised decor & furniture, sporting goods and oversized photo panels.
The SC-F6200 can be configured to use the new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile dye sublimation to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. Alternatively, the original UltraChrome DS Black ink is perfectly matched for rigid products including ChromaLuxe metal.
A high-capacity ink supply system means printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Flexible operation with 2 Print Modes and 2 Ink Sets (Bk or HDk)
- Epson Ultrachrome™ Dye Sublimation ink ensures predictable performance with superior image quality and exceptional wash/UV durability
- Fast and flexible with support for resolutions up to 720x1440dpi and print speeds up to 63.4m2 /hr
- Cost effective and easy to operate with low power consumption, large 6L Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) & 2L reusable waste tank
- Epson Thin Film MicroPiezo™ (TFP) print head with Variable Size Dot Technology™ (VSDT) for superior half tones and optimised ink usage
- Supports a wide range of roll based transfer media with fast spindle-less loading and an integrated auto-cutter for sheet based output
- Oeko-Tex™ certified so garments can be worn by adults, children and infants
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
- Epson SC-F6200 Spec Sheet 0.34 MB
Customer Case Studies
Always keen to offer its customers the latest in photographic printing options, Griffith Camera House recently embraced dye sublimation and incorporated ChromaLuxe photo panels into its diverse range of solution offerings.
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Steve is a superstar. He knows printing tech inside out. He got us up and running again very quickly. To have that level of support available so quickly is a great support to our business.
"Sam @ Nostalgia Highway
Greg to be honest, I believe that the team at GJS do a sensational job and admire how professional you guys are. Service has always been second to none in all aspects. GJS seems to be well organized and very efficient. Improvements? Operating like a well oiled machine is hard to improve. I would like one day for our business to operate the way GJS does. Regarding Andrew he has been prompt in returning any missed calls and has shown no hesitation in coming out to see us with regards to the purchase of the new printer. He is easy to talk to and I found him knowledgeable not just with our purchase but also other products you sell that I had questions about. I would call him with any questions without hesitation.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.