Have You Tried Dye Sublimation Thongs
SYDNEY, Australia - October 12, 2016
With the mercury rising and summer just around the corner, everyone is preparing for the airy fresh freedom of flip-flop season. And what better way, than with a pair of specially made slides!
Dye Sublimation Thongs, (Flip-flops, Jandals, Slappies or Slides to some!) are surprisingly easy to produce and are a profitable product addition for anyone with a desktop platen or larger heat press. Produced using a similar technique to dye sublimation mouse pads, you too could be producing fabulous footwear in a flash. Here's a rough overview of just how straight-forward this solution is...
1. Purchaseone of the three sizes of sublimation blanks from GJS
2. Downloadand open the product template file from our website
3. Createyour personalised design or place your image in a print layer
4. Refinethe design by overlaying the template mask and adjusting the positioning accordingly
5. Printa mirrored image transfer sheet of the image on your dye sublimation printer
6. Pressat 200°C (400°F) for 55 seconds medium to heavy pressure (40psi)
7. Coolthe pressed product after removing the transfer paper and the outer
8. Finishthe pair by using a strap insert tool (GJS Item #176803) to attach the supplied black rubber straps through the three pre-made holes.
And there you have it!Playful, personalised footwear for beach weddings, souvenirs, sporting clubs, promotional and any conceivable summer event!
Happy Printing :-)
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.