Hot-tober is heat press trade-in month at GJS
SYDNEY, Australia - October 10, 2014
During October at GJS we’re giving you an unbeatable opportunity to trade in your tired old heat press and receive up to $400* discount on a brand new George Knight press of the same style!
Simply contact one of the GJS team and make arrangements to have your working press couriered to the GJS showroom and once returned and checked you’ll receive your eligible discount off a new George Knight press!
George Knight heat transfer presses are quite simply the best in the business. With a history that dates back to 1885, George Knight's core business is heat transfer presses for commercial, private and industrial use. With much equipment today being labelled as 'consumable' it's important that you consider an investment like a heat transfer press seriously and fastidiously.
With a press being the cornerstone of any heat-transfer business, be it dye sublimation, photo gifts, thermal textile vinyl, plastisol transfers and direct to garment printing, having an exceptional piece of equipment will assist you in delivering consistent, high-quality results to your customers.
Did you know?
- All George Knight heat transfer presses from GJS come with a lifetime warranty on the heating element; and
- A three-year warranty on the control box
*Terms and Conditions
- New press must be of the same style as traded-in press (cap press traded in for new cap press, flat press for new flat press etc.)
- Trade in value will be determined by size of press and condition. Maximum trade in value: Mug or Cap Press: $200, Clamshell Press: $300, Swing-Away Press: $400
- Customer must cover courier/postage costs to return used press
- Free freight for Metro Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane customers on new press
- Offer valid on used presses returned to GJS before 31 October, 2014
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 40 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.