SYDNEY, Australia - March 12, 2008
Over the last 2 years GJS Machinery have taken a proactive approach to reducing our greenhouse emissions and doing our part for the environment. Already we have implemented a number of changes:
- Offsetting over 88 tonnes of carbon emissions resulting from company vehicles, air travel and energy use through Carbon Neutral.
- Providing each staff member with their own paper recycling bin next to their general waste bin
- Increased the air conditioner temperature 4 degrees during summer compared to the previous summer
- Turning off unnecessary lights and equipment when not required
- Getting all staff to turn off their computer at the end of each day
- Encouraging staff to read electronic documents rather than printing them
- Printing double-sided wherever possible
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 40 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.