AccuRIP Ruby RIP for Epson P800 and T3200
AccuRIP - the industry's trusted translator.
AccuRIP Ruby translates the PostScript data of your graphics file and readies it for printing on a non-PostScript device such as an Epson P800 or Epson T3200 inkjet printer to create a film positive. As the quality of your film determines screen exposure quality, on-press success and ultimately the quality of your final product, making AccuRIP Ruby the perfect software for your screen printing success.
AccuRIP Ruby is accurate, easy to use and efficient. Engineered for both Windows and Mac operating systems and when matched with the UltraChrome inks in either the Epson P800 or T3200 printers, this solution enables users to produce high-quality, solid and halftone films up to 65 lines-per-inch (lpi) with high UV opacity and an exceptional black density up to 4.0 Dmax.
Additional features of AccuRIP Ruby include:
- Automatic printer detection and connection
- Connect and print with the convenience and freedom of WiFi
- Share to any AccuRIP supported Epson printer on you LAN
- Help style wizard for setup and continuous step-by-step software support
- Auto checking feature to help you stay up to date with version updates for free (Internet connection required)
- Streamlined tool bar and single-click quick menu for enhanced workflow
This software is not available for individual sale. This product is supplied only with Epson P800 and T3200 printer packages purchased through GJS.
Frankie has been fantastic! Going above and beyond to help us.
I am a customer of GJS for sublimation printing - a very happy customer; excellant service, fantastic products.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.