Roland DG ECO-SOL MAX Ink Cartridges - 440mL
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland DG’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support.
In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odourless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odourless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland DG’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Now available in 440 and 220cc cartridges
Not suitable for use in the BN-20.
Related Documents & Links
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.