Fixed price scheduled servicing now available from Roland DG
SYDNEY, Australia - May 30, 2018
With fixed price scheduled servicing, Roland DG gives you guaranteed peace of mind allowing you to more accurately forward plan costs to your business.
Roland DG has introduced Australia-wide Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing across its full range of wide format printers. With Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing, travel costs for scheduled preventative maintenance services are fixed at $150 for metro areas and $300 for non-metro areas. Labour and parts pricing varies by model, click here to find out the total cost based on your printer model.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is my printer eligible for Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing?
- Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing is available on scheduled preventative maintenance visits for all Australian customers running genuine OEM Roland ink, and provided to any Roland customer in or out of warranty.
What is included in the Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing cost?
- The Fixed Price Scheduled Service cost includes travel, labour and the respective maintenance kit required to complete a preventative maintenance on your printer.
How much will my Fixed Price Scheduled Service cost?
- Click here to find out the total cost based on your printer model. If additional work outside the preventative maintenance is required, labour will be charged at Roland DG Australia standard rates of $150.00 per hour, charged in 15-minute increments. View Roland's Metro Service Area Boundaries PDF to see what locations are covered under "metro areas".
Is the Fixed Price Scheduled Service amount paid before or after each service?
- Payment is COD and must be paid upon completion of your service.
Is there a time frame that I need to book my scheduled preventative maintenance within? What happens if I don’t book in during this time?
- For customers with printers within warranty, preventative maintenance is required every 6 months from installation in accordance with the warranty statement. Roland will plan scheduled service runs in your area. If you request a specific time for your service, we will try and accommodate your request. If we are unable to meet your request, we will notify you accordingly of the next scheduled service run.
Am I still eligible for Fixed Price Scheduled Servicing if I can’t book within a planned service interval?
- A reminder email will be sent to you to advise when your next service is due, however it is your responsibility to contact the Roland DG Australia service team to book in your service. We will endeavour to include you in the next scheduled service run, however if you do not attempt to book your service this may void your warranty.
How do I book a service?
- To book your service go to www.rolanddg.com.au/support/customer-support-form, or call (02) 9975 0000.
For full terms and conditions visit the Roland DG Australia website here.
GJS is Australia’s premier provider of solutions and services for the textile, promotional products, custom photo gift, sign and display industries. With over 41 years’ experience, GJS supplies everything needed to start and operate a successful printing business including equipment, consumables, training and support. Headquartered in Revesby, NSW, and with additional teams located in Victoria and Queensland, GJS serves customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Islands. For more information visit: gjs.co. GJS and the GJS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GJS. Other names are trademarks of their respective owners.