ErgoSoft RIP Version 15
ErgoSoft RIP Version 15 is the high-fidelity RIP software solution for the digital printing industry.
Integrating todays leading image processing technologies, unsurpassed production tools and an intuitive interface, ErgoSoft RIP provides an intelligent workflow for highest levels of productivity.
Combining all the benefits of ErgoSoft TexPrint, PosterPrint and StudioPrint, ErgoSoft RIP represents one strong solution addressing all the different applications in the wide ranging market of digital printing and RIP Software.
Better output with easier operation
ErgoSoft RIP Version 15 consists of a new startup manager, enabling easier configuration and faster daily work commencement.
The enhanced JobComposer offers two new variations, an Essential Edition and a Production Edition, each with enhanced features and improved operation. The Essential Edition offers users with less complicated requirements all the basic tools needed to get the job done quickly. Where as the Production Edition adds advanced tools for precision adjustment and enhanced Workflow control. The software also exhibits improved functionality with regards to:
- Control on colour smoothing & ink profile limits
- Spot colour replacement
- Support for global colour replacement & grey ICC profiles
- Support for pure black, white & grey Hues in Postscript & PDF filles
- Support for a Mask Image & Tiled Bleeds
- SmartFill duplication & support for Image Nesting
- Alignment, Positioning & Spreading control
- Image Add-On support
Faster processing for greater speed
ErgoSoft RIP allows users to run up to 8 concurrent RIP Servers with Version 15. The re-designed ErgoSoft Cut feature allows multiple cut paths per image and enables the complete functionality of ErgoSoft Image Presets to be combined with cutting to improve the entire cut process. The software includes all supported roll cut drivers and 4 simultaneous CutClients.
Improved Design for Better Quality
A new brightness scale & innovative gamut mapping method preserves the accuracy of pure hue gradients. An advanced Stochastic 3sf engine enables superior dithering.
Improved PDF support for enhanced accuracy & performance
Version 15's new Aurelon PDF engine provides faster & more precise PDF handling, with dynamic and colour correct previews of PDF files. This feature also includes improved support for multi-page documents & PDF/X.
Improved Workflow and Productivity
Printer Pooling enables printers to be allocated to specific user groups. The new Printer Pool feature improves the workflow for users with several printers of the same type. Printer Pool allows increased job management flexibility for printer farms and improves the productivity by simplifying the job sharing between printers.The new image nesting feature allows nesting of multiple images in a job automatically. Additionally, several nesting modes may be applied to the images in a job. Images may be arranged to facilitate cutting or they may be arranged to minimize waste.
Additional improvements include:
- Enhanced JobCentre, enabling easier monitoring & Reporting.
- Print & Cut environments now being saved as job attributes.
- Licenses now being saved to the dongle for easier PC porting.
- Enhanced Image Print marking.
- Customer related info now ablt to be attached to a job.
- Enhanced User Rights Management for multi-operator production.
- The optional Step & Repeat module is commonly used by roll-to-roll fabric printers, when an image needs to be repeated with or without translation. The enhancements made for version 15 further add support for PS & PDF files.
- The ColorGPS Profiler improves out of gamut colour mappings for textiles, ceramics & high pressure laminates. This optional module is recommended for printers that require precise colour matching and/or smooth gradients.
- The ColourCombine module was designed as an option for customers who work with individual colour separations. This enables single colour tiff and pdf layers to be colour controlled and combined into a single print image.
"Terry Sheean & Keryl Smith
We commenced wide format sublimation operations in 2010. GJS Machinery supplied the equipment and service for our operations. We are pleased to recommend GJS Machinery to any business. They have provided us with excellent service, even under difficult and unusual circumstances. Every call and email enquiry we have made has been followed up professionally and swiftly. We would be more than happy to verify this recommendation to anyone contacting us directly.
Prompt service and delivery and great advice given over the phone.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.