ErgoSoft RIP Version 15
ErgoSoft RIP Version 15 is the high-fidelity RIP software solution for the digital printing industry.
Integrating todays leading image processing technologies, unsurpassed production tools and an intuitive interface, ErgoSoft RIP provides an intelligent workflow for highest levels of productivity.
Combining all the benefits of ErgoSoft TexPrint, PosterPrint and StudioPrint, ErgoSoft RIP represents one strong solution addressing all the different applications in the wide ranging market of digital printing and RIP Software.
Better output with easier operation
ErgoSoft RIP Version 15 consists of a new startup manager, enabling easier configuration and faster daily work commencement.
The enhanced JobComposer offers two new variations, an Essential Edition and a Production Edition, each with enhanced features and improved operation. The Essential Edition offers users with less complicated requirements all the basic tools needed to get the job done quickly. Where as the Production Edition adds advanced tools for precision adjustment and enhanced Workflow control. The software also exhibits improved functionality with regards to:
- Control on colour smoothing & ink profile limits
- Spot colour replacement
- Support for global colour replacement & grey ICC profiles
- Support for pure black, white & grey Hues in Postscript & PDF filles
- Support for a Mask Image & Tiled Bleeds
- SmartFill duplication & support for Image Nesting
- Alignment, Positioning & Spreading control
- Image Add-On support
Faster processing for greater speed
ErgoSoft RIP allows users to run up to 8 concurrent RIP Servers with Version 15. The re-designed ErgoSoft Cut feature allows multiple cut paths per image and enables the complete functionality of ErgoSoft Image Presets to be combined with cutting to improve the entire cut process. The software includes all supported roll cut drivers and 4 simultaneous CutClients.
Improved Design for Better Quality
A new brightness scale & innovative gamut mapping method preserves the accuracy of pure hue gradients. An advanced Stochastic 3sf engine enables superior dithering.
Improved PDF support for enhanced accuracy & performance
Version 15's new Aurelon PDF engine provides faster & more precise PDF handling, with dynamic and colour correct previews of PDF files. This feature also includes improved support for multi-page documents & PDF/X.
Improved Workflow and Productivity
Printer Pooling enables printers to be allocated to specific user groups. The new Printer Pool feature improves the workflow for users with several printers of the same type. Printer Pool allows increased job management flexibility for printer farms and improves the productivity by simplifying the job sharing between printers.The new image nesting feature allows nesting of multiple images in a job automatically. Additionally, several nesting modes may be applied to the images in a job. Images may be arranged to facilitate cutting or they may be arranged to minimize waste.
Additional improvements include:
- Enhanced JobCentre, enabling easier monitoring & Reporting.
- Print & Cut environments now being saved as job attributes.
- Licenses now being saved to the dongle for easier PC porting.
- Enhanced Image Print marking.
- Customer related info now ablt to be attached to a job.
- Enhanced User Rights Management for multi-operator production.
- The optional Step & Repeat module is commonly used by roll-to-roll fabric printers, when an image needs to be repeated with or without translation. The enhancements made for version 15 further add support for PS & PDF files.
- The ColorGPS Profiler improves out of gamut colour mappings for textiles, ceramics & high pressure laminates. This optional module is recommended for printers that require precise colour matching and/or smooth gradients.
- The ColourCombine module was designed as an option for customers who work with individual colour separations. This enables single colour tiff and pdf layers to be colour controlled and combined into a single print image.
Related Documents & Links
"Russell Cooper @ Techsoft
I have to say, the service and support from GJS is faultless, and frankly, it beats any other supplier that I have come across. When I compare what the GJS crew delivers, compared to say, a large manufacturer and supplier of design oriented equipment, it begs the question..."why can't all companies be this dedicated and passionate about servicing their clients? Every call, without fail, gets a person on the other end of the line. Every support call, has a 100% rate of satisfaction, Every enquiry, if requiring a call-back, is processed within minutes...and the support crew actually know exactly how the products work." As well, every time I stuff up an order for a client....a very nice lady there forgives me :-)
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.