Roland ECO-UV 3 Ink Ink Cartridges
ECO-UV 3 Ink was especially formulated for the VersaUV's curing system for perfect curing at all available print speeds, delivering high colour density and wide gamut for exceptional images print after print. ECO-UV adheres to a wide range of coated and uncoated media including foils, paper, clear films and vinyl for increased versatility.
Instant-drying and flexible, ECO-UV ink produces prints that require no degassing and can be stretched and applied around curved surfaces and edges without cracking. Clear coat gives an unprecedented high gloss finish on output and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability.
New ECO-UV S Formulation! With ECO-UV, users can choose from two different formulations. Original ECO-UV delivers outstanding performance for applications calling for CMYK, white and clear coat. If using CMYK and white ink only (CMYK + White + White), users can select either original ECO-UV or ECO-UV S for added flexibility. ECO-UV S stretches up to 220 percent with no signs of peeling and cracking, making it ideal for printing on shrink sleeves and shrink wraps, wrapping PET bottles, and for vacuum forming applications.
- Optimised for the VersaUV curing system for perfect curing at all print speeds
- Highly flexible, enabling stretching and application to curved surfaces without cracking
- Superior scratch and alcohol resistance
- Compatibility with both coated and uncoated media
- Unique ink configuration for unmatched capability
- High-opacity white ink for printing rich, dense colours on clear material
- Clear coat for highlights, special effects, realistic textures and enhanced durability (ECO-UV formulation only)
Related Documents & Links
When I had a problem with a product I received a very fast response I felt like a person not just another order thanks for your help
It's so enjoyable to deal with such good customer service people and a local supplier I will be pleased to use your organisation in future for most of my blanks that you carry.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.