Epson F2000 Additional On-Site Service Pack
Epson CoverPlus provides additional one or two years' service; covering parts, labour & on-going technical support.
- Covers parts & labour including print heads
- Dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support
- Guaranteed phone response within 4 business Hrs. after been received by Epson
- Priority call queue
- Repair by Epson trained professionals
- Upfront pricing instead of per incident charges
- Must be bought within first 12 months from purchase of main unit
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
The guys have always been very helpful with anything that we need and help us to solve any problems that we have had with the printing and the sublimation process, they have all been great. A few times when we have needed something urgently they have been able to send it overnight so that we have it the next day on the Gold Coast, great service. Even when buying a 2nd hand one arm bandit it looked new when we got it.
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.