Epson F2000 Additional On-Site Service Pack
Epson CoverPlus provides additional one or two years' service; covering parts, labour & on-going technical support.
- Covers parts & labour including print heads
- Dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support
- Guaranteed phone response within 4 business Hrs. after been received by Epson
- Priority call queue
- Repair by Epson trained professionals
- Upfront pricing instead of per incident charges
- Must be bought within first 12 months from purchase of main unit
Related Documents & Links
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
The support from GJS I've found awesome. Whether questions about stock or with problems I've encountered with screen printing I've found the support you guys offer is so much more than other businesses offer, in any industry! Thank you, it's good to know someone can help if I come across any unforeseen problems
Greg reminds me of myself in my earlier days when I was selling equipment and supplies. His ability to multitask and be involved in all aspects of the business is admirable..
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.