SubliJet-E Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Epson SC-T3000/5000/7000
SubliJet-E Professional has been specially formulated for maximum compatibility with the Epson MicroPiezo™ TFP™ print head utilised by this new generation of printers.
The SureColor-T Series printers are equipped with a dual black ink mode which allows the printer to automatically switch between Photo or Matte Black depending on the paper type selected. However, Sawgrass developed the sublimation solutions using one black ink formulation and therefore only the Matte Black cartridge will be needed. It is recommended to use a cartridge of cleaning solution for the unused Photo Black channel in order to preserve the print head and reduce ink loss which may occur during regular cleanings.
Sealed Cartridge Solution
- The sealed, cartridge configuration protects the ink from oxidation and contamination which can occur in an open, refillable system.
- High capacity ink cartridges deliver high productivity with less downtime for changeover.
- Rapid cartridge replacement without the downtime and mess.
- Eliminates the risk of contamination associated with refilling carts.
- Proprietary chemistry produces vivid colour, deep blacks, and highest resolution capabilities.
- Eco-friendly, water-based inks.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Hi Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the speed with which you dispatched my order. I deposited order payment just before 1 pm Wed 3rd July and was expecting my order delivery Friday but to my pleasant surprise today Thursday 4th July 2013 before 10am I had the order in my hand. Thank you that′s why you are my favourite supplier.
"David Wildman @ Wildmanware
? The service was first class. After Roland had let me down on 3 seperate occasions Frank stepped in and took over the matter. Whilst at servicing my machine Frank explained any questions that I had and also gave me plenty of tips. Since dealing with GJS I have been very happy with the level of service from everyone that I have dealt with. Cheers guys. David
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.