SubliJet-E Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Epson SC-T3000/5000/7000
SubliJet-E Professional has been specially formulated for maximum compatibility with the Epson MicroPiezo™ TFP™ print head utilised by this new generation of printers.
The SureColor-T Series printers are equipped with a dual black ink mode which allows the printer to automatically switch between Photo or Matte Black depending on the paper type selected. However, Sawgrass developed the sublimation solutions using one black ink formulation and therefore only the Matte Black cartridge will be needed. It is recommended to use a cartridge of cleaning solution for the unused Photo Black channel in order to preserve the print head and reduce ink loss which may occur during regular cleanings.
Sealed Cartridge Solution
- The sealed, cartridge configuration protects the ink from oxidation and contamination which can occur in an open, refillable system.
- High capacity ink cartridges deliver high productivity with less downtime for changeover.
- Rapid cartridge replacement without the downtime and mess.
- Eliminates the risk of contamination associated with refilling carts.
- Proprietary chemistry produces vivid colour, deep blacks, and highest resolution capabilities.
- Eco-friendly, water-based inks.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Steve & Kerry - Thanks for organising my order and getting it out too me so quick, I′m really happy with the product and service i received and will definitely be making my next order with GJS. You guys Rock!
I must say, your online ordering system is a pleasure to use. I´ve seen my fair share of online ordering systems and yours is damn good. I bought from your company as; 1. your stock is pretty well priced. 2. your ordering system is intuitive and so easy to use. Congratulations on having a system that works perfectly!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.