SubliJet-E Dye Sublimation Ink Cartridges for Epson SC-T3000/5000/7000
SubliJet-E Professional has been specially formulated for maximum compatibility with the Epson MicroPiezo™ TFP™ print head utilised by this new generation of printers.
The SureColor-T Series printers are equipped with a dual black ink mode which allows the printer to automatically switch between Photo or Matte Black depending on the paper type selected. However, Sawgrass developed the sublimation solutions using one black ink formulation and therefore only the Matte Black cartridge will be needed. It is recommended to use a cartridge of cleaning solution for the unused Photo Black channel in order to preserve the print head and reduce ink loss which may occur during regular cleanings.
Sealed Cartridge Solution
- The sealed, cartridge configuration protects the ink from oxidation and contamination which can occur in an open, refillable system.
- High capacity ink cartridges deliver high productivity with less downtime for changeover.
- Rapid cartridge replacement without the downtime and mess.
- Eliminates the risk of contamination associated with refilling carts.
- Proprietary chemistry produces vivid colour, deep blacks, and highest resolution capabilities.
- Eco-friendly, water-based inks.
Related Documents & Links
- Know Your File Type 0.63 MB
Excellent service. The staff were excellent in providing me advise about the product and also added other help with the product to ensure it´s proper use. Thank You.
"How to dispatch quickly and efficiently" written by the GJS team. Thanks for the recent orders arriving on time, every time.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
Monday, 16 January 2017
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.