Roland ECO-SOL MAX 2 Ink Cartridges
Introducing the new, high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ - the next generation of Roland ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ has been engineered specifically for the advanced eight-channel print head on the new Roland SOLJET PRO4.
Featuring nine colours including CMYK, Lc, Lm, metallic, white and the new light black and offering a wider colour gamut, brighter metallics and more opaque white, MAX 2 ink is Roland's most versatile ink ever.
ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are virtually odorless, and nickel-free for a healthier work environment. Offering fast drying time, water, scratch and UV resistantance up to three years outdoors* without lamination, low cost per square meter, and broad media support, ECO-SOL MAX 2™ inks are the perfect solution for the latest wide format technology.
- Nine colours available (CMYK, LC, LM, Lk, Mt, Wt)
- New Light black (Lk) ink available
- Fast drying time for improved production speed
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Brighter metallics and higher opacity white
- Virtually odorless and nickel free for a healthy work environment
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of coated and uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination*
Related Documents & Links
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
I am a new client and was most impressed with the response to my first order. Thanks again
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
Wednesday, 6 March 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.