GJS Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack - Printable
The GJS Printable Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack is specially put together with some of our most popular printable solvent printable vinyl samples so that you can try them out to see which one is right for you.
The pack also includes the range brochure, price list and data sheets on the entire range. Suitable to use with a solvent or eco-solvent digital printer and cutter.
Each sample pack contains a sample of the following:
- GJS TexiPrint Clear - Extremely thin and lightweight, GJS TexiPrint Clear full colour digital heat application is ideal for performance wear and thinner garments. It applies to virtually any type of fabric. One heat applied, TexiPrint Clear appears transparent allowing you to see through mesh holes
- GJS TexiPrint Soft - This great new matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. Made from polyurethane, GJS Texiprint Soft™ has a great soft feel and excellent durability and and will not crack or peel
- GJS EasyPrint - This matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. GJS EasyPrint is a cost effective film which does not require masking to apply it to a garment, simply peel out and heat press
- GJS EasyPrint Coverall - Unlike any other produce, GJS EasyPrint Coverall actually eliminates strikethrough when applied to sublimated garments. This media applies to almost any fabric type and works especially well on performance wear
- Application Tape - 2m to use with GJS TexiPrint Soft
*Limit One Sample Pack Per Customer, does not include vinyl applicator squeegee*
Related Documents & Links
"Tracey Crossley @ Graphplas Australia
I would just like to say a big thank you to Stephen Tuck - my Ricoh just ran out of ink and I was a day away from the long weekend with a big job on the go. I rang (normally web order) GJS at 4.10pm and got put through to Stephen, who took my order and told me that freight had already left for the day :( I was in a bit of a panic, and asked if there was an Austpost near by that he could express post it to me........well the next day at 9.30am the courier pulled up with the inks on board. WOW!
"David Wildman @ Wildmanware
? The service was first class. After Roland had let me down on 3 seperate occasions Frank stepped in and took over the matter. Whilst at servicing my machine Frank explained any questions that I had and also gave me plenty of tips. Since dealing with GJS I have been very happy with the level of service from everyone that I have dealt with. Cheers guys. David
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.