GJS Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack - Printable
The GJS Printable Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack is specially put together with some of our most popular printable solvent printable vinyl samples so that you can try them out to see which one is right for you.
The pack also includes the range brochure, price list and data sheets on the entire range. Suitable to use with a solvent or eco-solvent digital printer and cutter.
Each sample pack contains a sample of the following:
- GJS TexiPrint Clear - Extremely thin and lightweight, GJS TexiPrint Clear full colour digital heat application is ideal for performance wear and thinner garments. It applies to virtually any type of fabric. One heat applied, TexiPrint Clear appears transparent allowing you to see through mesh holes
- GJS TexiPrint Soft - This great new matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. Made from polyurethane, GJS Texiprint Soft™ has a great soft feel and excellent durability and and will not crack or peel
- GJS EasyPrint - This matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. GJS EasyPrint is a cost effective film which does not require masking to apply it to a garment, simply peel out and heat press
- GJS EasyPrint Coverall - Unlike any other produce, GJS EasyPrint Coverall actually eliminates strikethrough when applied to sublimated garments. This media applies to almost any fabric type and works especially well on performance wear
- Application Tape - 2m to use with GJS TexiPrint Soft
*Limit One Sample Pack Per Customer, does not include vinyl applicator squeegee*
Related Documents & Links
I received immediate reply to questions & the response service provided was efficient by both management & staff. Service even for us small hobby operators is consistent and as good as the major customers would get, a great company to deal with
What I like the best about GJS machinery is the swift turnaround of the orders, from when I place the order to when I receive it. This means I can turn jobs around very quickly and also means that I do not have to stock large quantities at any one time.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.