GJS Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack - Printable
The GJS Printable Thermal Textile Vinyl Sample Pack is specially put together with some of our most popular printable solvent printable vinyl samples so that you can try them out to see which one is right for you.
The pack also includes the range brochure, price list and data sheets on the entire range. Suitable to use with a solvent or eco-solvent digital printer and cutter.
Each sample pack contains a sample of the following:
- GJS TexiPrint Clear - Extremely thin and lightweight, GJS TexiPrint Clear full colour digital heat application is ideal for performance wear and thinner garments. It applies to virtually any type of fabric. One heat applied, TexiPrint Clear appears transparent allowing you to see through mesh holes
- GJS TexiPrint Soft - This great new matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. Made from polyurethane, GJS Texiprint Soft™ has a great soft feel and excellent durability and and will not crack or peel
- GJS EasyPrint - This matt digital media for heat transfer application is perfect for printing high quality, full-colour custom graphics. GJS EasyPrint is a cost effective film which does not require masking to apply it to a garment, simply peel out and heat press
- GJS EasyPrint Coverall - Unlike any other produce, GJS EasyPrint Coverall actually eliminates strikethrough when applied to sublimated garments. This media applies to almost any fabric type and works especially well on performance wear
- Application Tape - 2m to use with GJS TexiPrint Soft
*Limit One Sample Pack Per Customer, does not include vinyl applicator squeegee*
Related Documents & Links
I contacted this company a few months back because I was concerned at the amount of fly-by-night stuff that seemed to be available via e-Bay and I did not want to get burned, so looked for an established business. I have found GJS and in particular Greg excellent to deal with. I lobbed on their doorstep unannounced after talking to Greg via email and phone and said I wanted to buy an intermediate kit. It turned out they did not have a 1410 printer in stock so Greg immediately said he would up-grade to the next level 7 colour machine at no extra cost. We had some teething troubles with the printer which - may have been my fault. However there was never a suggestion of this and Greg replaced the printer with a new one without question. Now that we are up and running, I am very happy with the equipment. Note I up-graded to a Geo Knight mug press which now seems to have been the right decision as I think the horizontal loading of this machine definitely has benefits over the GJS one. Note this was Greg′s recommendation but only when I asked him which one he would prefer to use. In short, I would say that you can go ahead and by from GJS without fear that you will be left in the lurch or ripped off by them.
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.