Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
It was an absolute pleasure purchasing my machine from GJS!! The staff were all so friendly and could not do enough for me!! The follow up service was excellent!! I will definitely recommend GJS to al my colleagues and friends..
I have dealt with most of your staff and one time or another. I have nothing but praise for your team. They are ALWAYS polite, courteous and very knowledgeable about all your products. Kay, at the front counter and the office ladies up stairs, Kelly and Kerry, always have a smile on their face and are willing to assist with any inquiries. I have spoken to Michael several times recently about issues with my computer and printer settings. He has not hesitated in assisting me to fix the issues. I always attend your factory to place orders in person. I can′t remember if I have ever been left standing their without being served promptly. I believe that good customer service and product knowledge are the key to a successful company. Your staff have both.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.