Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
Itâ€²s so enjoyable to deal with such good customer service people and a local supplier I will be pleased to use your organisation in future for most of my blanks that you carry.
I have recently purchased some equipment from you and was helped by Ian Stone. While my purchase was relatively small, I was extremely impressed with Ian level of customer care and his approach to my requirements. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.