Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
I have delt with Michael - and his help with a couple of questions has given me great confidence if your business. I had not heard of GJS until after I purchased my hardware from another company - I now buy ALL my supplies through GJS and currently hoping to get some hardware in the future.
Fabulous service! Thankyou so much for prompt delivery... I will be back!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.