Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
You guys are amazing ! Did my first order on Monday and I can't believe how efficient and quick the service was. On top of that I receive my order on Tuesday.
Very good services, fast delivery and friendly staff. I placed order in the morning and the goods delivered in the afternoon. Amazing! Appreciate with all the e-mail confirmation. I will recommend your online services to others.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.