Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
Helpful staff, amazing turn-around on shipment - received within a day of the final Invoice (in North Queensland)! Thank you!
Although I haven′t used my product that I purchased I would just like to comment on the speed of service. I was very pleased to receive a call the morning following my order, which was placed after 10pm in the evening, to confirm and finalise my order and was also very pleased to find my product had arrived before midday that day. Being a uni student I find this service very convenient and a pleasurable experience. Thank-you
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.