Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
Thank you for your super fast delivery! I ordered 3 sub blankets on Friday and I can't believe they arrived today!!! The best service ever I'm so happy thank you!!!
Firstly Greg was straight onto sorting out the issue. Followed up by Kerry who kept me well informed of the progress of the issue. The following day I received the missing item. All during the Christmas rush. Thank-you!
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.