Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
Excellent service. The staff were excellent in providing me advise about the product and also added other help with the product to ensure it´s proper use. Thank You.
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.