Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
I would like to commend Greg for his prompt and helpful efficiency. I′m sure he gets bombarded with support issues but manages to handle all my calls with great professionalism and most importantly manages to sort my issue to my satisfaction not just fob me off as some support staff might.
Once again GJS staff and management shine. I ordered a less popular product that I knew was out of stock. For reasons beyone GJS control, the coming shipment was delayed. No problem though because GJS staff kept me informed right up until shipping yesterday. None of this waiting and wondering stuff with the helpful people at this business. I am probably one of their smallest customers, but do they care? Yes. They Care! They care for me as if I was a large client. Thanks GJS.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.