Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
I always receive great support from GJS. I am also very happy with all products purchased in recent weeks. GJS is bookmarked up the top of my list.
Hi Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the speed with which you dispatched my order. I deposited order payment just before 1 pm Wed 3rd July and was expecting my order delivery Friday but to my pleasant surprise today Thursday 4th July 2013 before 10am I had the order in my hand. Thank you that′s why you are my favourite supplier.
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.