Blades for Roland Cutters
Genuine Roland Blades
- Blade angle should be chosen based on thickness and density
- Thickness is determined by substrate without backer
- Density is determined by material construction and lamination
- Blade should be able to cut through entire substrate layer and into the backing without going deeper than blade edge
- The offset determines the blades turning radius and compensation from the cutting carriage
- A blade with a higher offset can handle thicker/laminated substrates better
- Offsets over 1mm are simulated to compensate for material properties
- Changing blade extension can substitute for changing pen pressure
- Max blade extension is designed for pre-printed graphics
- Blade extension should be minimized for cut substrates
- Change blade extension by twisting blade holder cap
- Blades with shorter blade edges need less extension
Related Documents & Links
Having speak to Graham,Greg and Joe personally, regarding many different topics,and always receiving a positive outcome, I would just like to say how greatly satisfied I am with your service, advice and product knowledge. If GJS don′t know or can′t fix the problem, then nobody can!
Helpful staff, amazing turn-around on shipment - received within a day of the final Invoice (in North Queensland)! Thank you!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.