Roland ECO-SOL MAX Ink Cartridges - 440mL
ECO-SOL MAX is a remarkable innovation in ink technology. Building on Roland’s award-winning eco-solvent ink, ECO-SOL MAX features several new enhancements including faster drying time, higher density, wider colour gamut, improved scratch resistance, lower cost per square foot, and broader uncoated media support.
In addition, ECO-SOL MAX is virtually odourless, and does not require any special ventilation or environmental equipment.
- Quick drying time for improved production speed
- Improved scratch resistance for increased durability and easy handling
- Wider colour gamut for reds, blues and greens
- Virtually odourless and user-friendly
- Aggressively adheres to a broad range of affordable media including Roland’s complete line of uncoated and coated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Now available in 440 and 220cc cartridges
Not suitable for use in the BN-20.
Related Documents & Links
- Eco-Sol Max Ink Flyer 0.22 MB
Just wanted to let you know that I received the screens and they look fantastic! Thank you very much. Your service was just awesome.
You have great communication and excellent service. I thankyou very much for very fast delivery.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.