FOREVER Subli-Dark 301 - Dye Sublimation Paper for Textiles
Opaque transfer paper for inkjet sublimation that produces full colour images on 100% cotton or cotton/poly light & dark garments. Suitable for letters, numbers, logos and photographs.
First print your image onto the Subl-Dark 301 heat transfer paper using your standard dye sublimation ink. You can either cut the outline of the printed design using a vinyl cutter/plotter or, if it is a simple shape, use scissors or a hand guillotine. If you used a vinyl cutter, weed the transfer (remove the waste layer) and you are ready to heat press.
You then transfer the image using a heat press and a FOREVER Finishing Sheet (see related link below) that improves washability as well as finishes the image with either a Matt or Glossy look.
- Outlines can be cut/plotted
- Easy to weed
- Photo-realistic picture quality with glossy or matt finish
- Extremely elastic material
- Excellent wash resistance and colour brilliance for professional expectations
- Same printing results on all colour garments
- Mirror image printing - NO application tape required