Fotechem 2025 Universal Mesh Prep
FOTECHEM 2025 is a brownish gel, ready-to-use. It helps to create a water film on the degreased mesh to allow a pin-hole free, uniform adhesion for all FOTECAP capillary films, as long as the mesh number and the dry film thickness of the capillary film correspond. FOTECHEM 2025 promotes water retention and uniform wetting of the sreen surface.
Direction For Use
- Degrease all meshes thoroughly, or
- Use on new mesh a combined abrader/degreaser (FOTECHEM 2023)
- Rinse carefully with a soft water spray
- Brush on to the wet screen FOTECHEM 2025 gel from both sides
- Let stand 1 - 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, including the frame edges, from both sides with a soft water spray
- Keep the still wet screen in upright position
- Then use a very soft water spray from the squeegee side (to avoid dust/dirt particles on the film side!) to form a water film by rewetting the print side with a soft flow-down of the water
- Adhere the FOTECAP capillary film immediately to the wet screen by using any of the adhesion methods (see illustrated-how-use sheet for FOTECAP)
- Apply a single, light squeegee stroke on the squeegee side and remove excess water with paper towels from the frame edges, the backing sheet (carrier) and the open mesh area.
I use GJS because the products are great and the support for using the products is always good.
I had a problem with a screen (not a GJS one) and Stephen was more than happy for me to bring it in so he could check it and offer some tips and advice... greatly appreciated :)
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.