Fotechem 2025 Universal Mesh Prep
FOTECHEM 2025 is a brownish gel, ready-to-use. It helps to create a water film on the degreased mesh to allow a pin-hole free, uniform adhesion for all FOTECAP capillary films, as long as the mesh number and the dry film thickness of the capillary film correspond. FOTECHEM 2025 promotes water retention and uniform wetting of the sreen surface.
Direction For Use
- Degrease all meshes thoroughly, or
- Use on new mesh a combined abrader/degreaser (FOTECHEM 2023)
- Rinse carefully with a soft water spray
- Brush on to the wet screen FOTECHEM 2025 gel from both sides
- Let stand 1 - 2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly, including the frame edges, from both sides with a soft water spray
- Keep the still wet screen in upright position
- Then use a very soft water spray from the squeegee side (to avoid dust/dirt particles on the film side!) to form a water film by rewetting the print side with a soft flow-down of the water
- Adhere the FOTECAP capillary film immediately to the wet screen by using any of the adhesion methods (see illustrated-how-use sheet for FOTECAP)
- Apply a single, light squeegee stroke on the squeegee side and remove excess water with paper towels from the frame edges, the backing sheet (carrier) and the open mesh area.
Hi Greg, I just wanted to let you know that I received the cartridge unit today and all is up and running beautifully. I cannot thank you enough for helping me out with my problem. It is much appreciated. When someone goes that extra mile it shows they really care about their customers - something not often seen these days. As I said to you before, GJS Machinery has become my main supplier and after the fantastic service received from you again, they will continue to be so.
Thanks for all your help this year, you guys are the best in anything to do with dye sub, not just products but service too!
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.