Fotecoat 1850 Emulsion
- Extremely fast polymer emulsion, presensitized; free of diazo
- For ink systems based on solvents
- Working under yellow light is recommended because of the increased light sensitivity
- The emulsion has a light gray-blue color; the stencil has excellent see through
- Harmless for sewage water and at the working place if standard industrial precautions are followed
Customers Who Purchased This Product Also Purchased
"David Wildman @ Wildmanware
? The service was first class. After Roland had let me down on 3 seperate occasions Frank stepped in and took over the matter. Whilst at servicing my machine Frank explained any questions that I had and also gave me plenty of tips. Since dealing with GJS I have been very happy with the level of service from everyone that I have dealt with. Cheers guys. David
What I like the best about GJS machinery is the swift turnaround of the orders, from when I place the order to when I receive it. This means I can turn jobs around very quickly and also means that I do not have to stock large quantities at any one time.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.