Roland LV-290 Laser Engraver
Make amazing products at the touch-of-a-button with the LV-290 laser engraving machine.
You don’t need to be a machine expert to cut-out, engrave or mark on hundreds of different materials such as wood, leather, fabric, metal, glass and other items with laser precision.
- Precisely engrave or mark onto smartphone cases, keychains, glass ornaments, power banks and more
- Cut-out and engrave on acrylic, wood, cardboard and other materials to create prototypes for giftware, models and decor
- Mark designs on hard metal items like watches, tools and rings, or engrave onto soft products such as leather bags and fabric.
Paired with a VersaUV LEF/LEF2 series UV printer, you can print amazingly photo-realistic colour, textures and simulated 3D
embossing as well as gloss and matte finishes. Combining the LV series’ capabilities with that of the LEF/LEF2 series printers enables the creation of premium value items, such as custom giftware, personalised awards, or acrylic displays with attractive graphics.
Jigs that support setting up items to be UV-printed can also be easily created by cutting out resin shapes for the number of items to be printed.
- Choose between two models of different sizes and wattage to suit your business and material needs
- Cut complex shapes with crisp edges and mark and engrave with a smooth, clean finish
- An intuitive control panel simplifies operation and saves job data
- Safe, fully-enclosed operation with a non-contact CO2 laser and Class 1 safety compliance
- Out-of-the-box personalisation—requires no special electrical set-up and works with standard wall sockets
- Simplified controls and operation make high-precision laser engraving an easier process
- Equipped with a CCD camera (LV-290 only) and a laser pointer for easy positioning and area finding
- Includes Windows driver that outputs directly from Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW software
Related Documents & Links
I experienced an installation problem with a dye sub printer - the assistance offered was fantastic and easy
Lovely service and very fast delivery. Prices are very competitive!
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
Thursday, 14 November 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.