Epson SureColor SC-F9360 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F9360 is a high-speed 64” wide format dye sublimation printer, incorporating the very latest imaging technology to enable production at outstanding speed with superior quality for high volume textile printing. It features roll media support and a high-capacity continuous ink supply system for those printing on longer fabric or doing larger runs.
The SC-F9360 combines the latest Epson Precision Dot Technology, with advanced media management, and UltraChrome DS HDk ink, to enable exceptionally high speed production with outstanding print quality. It achieves an exceptional gamut using just 4 colours and will print at speeds up to 109m2/hr. The 64" wide print engine is supported by a large Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) and a high precision Auto Take-Up. It is simple to operate, ships complete with software, and its self-cleaning system ensures reliable operation with minimal maintenance. The printer is designed for soft signage and fabric production and can also be used for hard surface work.
Epson has designed the SC-F9360 for roll-to-roll operation in conjunction with a calendar heat press to enable high-quality, mass-production of soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics. High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with an optional high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F9360 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
Two high-capacity ink supply systems mean printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Additionally, a large heater and optional air dryer can be incorporated into the solution, ensuring products are in optimal condition for winding on to the automated take-up system.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 2 x 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Customer Case Studies
Always keen to offer its customers the latest in photographic printing options, Griffith Camera House recently embraced dye sublimation and incorporated ChromaLuxe photo panels into its diverse range of solution offerings.
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Prompt service and delivery and great advice given over the phone.
Excellent prompt service. Cheap and quality products. Thanks! You will hear from me again!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
Monday, 29 July 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.