Roland VersaUV LEF2-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Take your customisation to a whole new dimension with the LEF2-200
The LEF2-200 allows users to produce brilliant colour results, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects when printing photographs, graphics and text directly on to countless popular products such as accessories, giftware, and promotional goods made from PVC, plastics, canvas, wood, leather, fabric, and more.
Clean and easy-to-operate, the fully-enclosed LEF2-200 is ideal for producing one-of-a-kind custom items or for printing small volumes of products in-house.
VersaUV LEF2-200 product highlights:
- Print colourful images on demand, to personalise or customise small or medium-sized items, from a single object up to a short-run production runs
- Produce 3D embossed and special effects using UV clear ink, enabling spot gloss or matt finishes directly on the substrate. Print around complex corners, curves and a vast array of shapes
- Achieve colourful graphics on dark and clear substrates utilising Roland’s UV white ink and Image directly onto materials that are normally more difficult to adhere ink to, such as acrylic and glass*, using the onboard Roland primer.
- New Bundled Roland VersaWorks 6 RIP software includes functions specifically developed for LEF2-200 such as Special Colour Layer Generation, to make your printing operation quick and easy
- A Start Timer function completes the setup procedures of printhead cleaning and white ink circulation automatically by a designated time
- An automatic media height system for detecting the thickness of the substrate
- A special positioning jig is provided to align items easily on the printing table
- A Head Refresh Feature removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health of the printer.
- Optional Rotary Axis support available and optional vacuum table
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
I have dealt with most of GJS′ staff at one time or another,and I can honestly say that without exception,their staff have been courteous eager to resolve problems and do what they say they will do. Well done to you all.
Many thanks for your quick and very professional service
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.