Roland VersaUV LEF2-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Take your customisation to a whole new dimension with the LEF2-200
The LEF2-200 allows users to produce brilliant colour results, realistic textures and stylish embossed effects when printing photographs, graphics and text directly on to countless popular products such as accessories, giftware, and promotional goods made from PVC, plastics, canvas, wood, leather, fabric, and more.
Clean and easy-to-operate, the fully-enclosed LEF2-200 is ideal for producing one-of-a-kind custom items or for printing small volumes of products in-house.
VersaUV LEF2-200 product highlights:
- Print colourful images on demand, to personalise or customise small or medium-sized items, from a single object up to a short-run production runs
- Produce 3D embossed and special effects using UV clear ink, enabling spot gloss or matt finishes directly on the substrate. Print around complex corners, curves and a vast array of shapes
- Achieve colourful graphics on dark and clear substrates utilising Roland’s UV white ink and Image directly onto materials that are normally more difficult to adhere ink to, such as acrylic and glass*, using the onboard Roland primer.
- New Bundled Roland VersaWorks 6 RIP software includes functions specifically developed for LEF2-200 such as Special Colour Layer Generation, to make your printing operation quick and easy
- A Start Timer function completes the setup procedures of printhead cleaning and white ink circulation automatically by a designated time
- An automatic media height system for detecting the thickness of the substrate
- A special positioning jig is provided to align items easily on the printing table
- A Head Refresh Feature removes any ink remaining on the printheads and cleans the printhead surface to maintain the health of the printer.
- Optional Rotary Axis support available and optional vacuum table
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
I use GJS because the products are great and the support for using the products is always good.
Staff are experts in their fields not guess-perts.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.