Roland VersaUV LEF-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Print and profit with the expanded capabilities of the Roland VersaUV LEF-200.
With the Roland VersaUV LEF-200 you can print brilliant colours and superb images directly onto a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 100mm in thickness. Print onto promotional goods, personalised awards, giftware, merchandise and more with Roland's advanced ECO-UV inks to create stunning results. Now featuring an on-board primer ink option, it’s easier than ever to print onto glass, plastic and other unique materials.
- Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Applications commonly produced using the LEF-200 include promotional items, device covers, giftwares, awards, packaging parts and products, consumer & electronic products, signs and display items
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White
- White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates
- Clear (gloss) ink offers spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations, designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging
- New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities
- VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects
- 508 x 330mm print area
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects
- Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects
- Optional deodorising/filtration cabinet unit available
- Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
I live in the Queensland tropics. The GJS team consistently gets supplies to me within three days of placing an order even this far north of Brisbane. Thanks for all your help and courtesy.
The damaged photo emulsion I recently received was replaced promptly, at no charge within 3 days of notification of receipt. This has enabled me to finish my project on time. Thanks heaps for this excellent result.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.