Roland VersaUV LEF-200 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Print and profit with the expanded capabilities of the Roland VersaUV LEF-200.
With the Roland VersaUV LEF-200 you can print brilliant colours and superb images directly onto a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 100mm in thickness. Print onto promotional goods, personalised awards, giftware, merchandise and more with Roland's advanced ECO-UV inks to create stunning results. Now featuring an on-board primer ink option, it’s easier than ever to print onto glass, plastic and other unique materials.
- Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Applications commonly produced using the LEF-200 include promotional items, device covers, giftwares, awards, packaging parts and products, consumer & electronic products, signs and display items
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White
- White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates
- Clear (gloss) ink offers spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations, designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging
- New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities
- VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects
- 508 x 330mm print area
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects
- Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects
- Optional deodorising/filtration cabinet unit available
- Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
Can I just say that the service has been fantastic with this order. The communication has been exceptional. Your company is a pleasure to deal with.
I really wanted to reply today to let you know just how I continue to be impressed with your service. I had ordered some keyrings from another company, I am fairly new to sublimation so of course wanted to test out what else was available to me. These keyrings were for a customer of mine. Well lets just say that there were issues with my order. So very late last night I decided I would order replacement keyrings from GJS Machinery, which I did. The order for my customer had to go out today and I was a little stressed last night as to how I was going to tell them that they now would have to wait another day. That was until this morning when my order from GJS arrived, my customer′s keyings have still been supplied today as they were meant to be. I will now be using GJS as my main supplier of sublimation blanks and will think twice about stocking anything in my business that you dont supply. Thank you again for a wonderful service that is so quick and reliable. It is rare these days to find companies that provide such excellent service.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.