Roland LEF-200 VersaUV Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Print and profit with the expanded capabilities of the Roland VersaUV LEF-200.
With the Roland VersaUV LEF-200 you can print brilliant colours and superb images directly onto a vast array of materials including three-dimensional items up to 100mm in thickness. Print onto promotional goods, personalised awards, giftware, merchandise and more with Roland's advanced ECO-UV inks to create stunning results. Now featuring an on-board primer ink option, it’s easier than ever to print onto glass, plastic and other unique materials.
- Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Applications commonly produced using the LEF-200 include promotional items, device covers, giftwares, awards, packaging parts and products, consumer & electronic products, signs and display items
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White
- White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates
- Clear (gloss) ink offers spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations, designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging
- New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities
- VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects
- 508 x 330mm print area
- An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects
- Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects
- Optional deodorising/filtration cabinet unit available
- Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
I am only a hobby sublimating operator doing a bit for community groups etc self taught but found GJS extremely helpful with their advice, quality products, fast service and their instruction manuals invaluable Thanks Team GJS us small guys appreciate your guidance. and friendly assistance
Thank you for your super fast delivery! I ordered 3 sub blankets on Friday and I can't believe they arrived today!!! The best service ever I'm so happy thank you!!!
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.