Epson T3200 Screen Print Edition 24″ Film Printer Package
Complete 24-inch film positive printing solution for screen printing.
The new Epson SureColor® T3200 screen print edition printer, packaged with AccuRIP Black Pearl SE™ software and Fotecfoil transparent inkjet film, has been developed for the professional printing of high-quality, large format film positives, used to produce screens for the traditional screen printing process.
Print your own high-quality, solid and halftone films up to 65 lines-per-inch (lpi) with high UV opacity and an exceptional black density up to 4.0 Dmax with this compact, free standing setup. Additional features of the Epson T-3200 include:
- Robust, solid design to support consistent, accurate high speed operation
- Outstanding clarity and sharpness
- Unprecedented black density seen from a pigment ink
- Individual high capacity ink cartridge range to suit your production volumes - available in 110ml, 350ml or 700ml.
- Convenient operation with front-loaded consumables
- Cost-effective, with low power and low ink consumption
- Intuitive 2.7 inch LED control panel with integrated help , push button control & LED warnings
- Compact desktop or floor-standing configuration, both with small footprint, for space saving installation on a bench, against a wall or in a corner
By utilising a five-colour Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink set, the versatile Epson T3200 also allows screen printers to diversify and produce high quality proofs, POS, graphics, professional quality photographic and fine art images all from the same device.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
"Sam Jennings @ Print Professionals
No metallic ink in stock, so Greg organised dropship from Roland. The ink and the rest of my order got delivered at the exact same time the next business day. Lightening fast service, great prices, awesome service, great website. I'll be back for sure
Ordered at 10am monday had products delivered to Coffs Harbour 2pm tuesday. Doesnt get any more efficient than that. Thank You
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.