Epson T3200 Screen Print Edition 24″ Film Printer Package
Complete 24-inch film positive printing solution for screen printing.
The new Epson SureColor® T3200 screen print edition printer, packaged with AccuRIP Black Pearl SE™ software and Fotecfoil transparent inkjet film, has been developed for the professional printing of high-quality, large format film positives, used to produce screens for the traditional screen printing process.
Print your own high-quality, solid and halftone films up to 65 lines-per-inch (lpi) with high UV opacity and an exceptional black density up to 4.0 Dmax with this compact, free standing setup. Additional features of the Epson T-3200 include:
- Robust, solid design to support consistent, accurate high speed operation
- Outstanding clarity and sharpness
- Unprecedented black density seen from a pigment ink
- Individual high capacity ink cartridge range to suit your production volumes - available in 110ml, 350ml or 700ml.
- Convenient operation with front-loaded consumables
- Cost-effective, with low power and low ink consumption
- Intuitive 2.7 inch LED control panel with integrated help , push button control & LED warnings
- Compact desktop or floor-standing configuration, both with small footprint, for space saving installation on a bench, against a wall or in a corner
By utilising a five-colour Epson UltraChrome HD pigment ink set, the versatile Epson T3200 also allows screen printers to diversify and produce high quality proofs, POS, graphics, professional quality photographic and fine art images all from the same device.
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I recently purchased the subli-trans 4880 sublimation printer from GJS Machinery after a few teathing problems caused by myself, Greg Stone and his staff where on hand to sort out the problems. I can highly recommend Greg and his staff for there commitment to after sales service and there prompt delivery of goods ordered, once again thanks guys.
I have recently purchased some equipment from you and was helped by Ian Stone. While my purchase was relatively small, I was extremely impressed with Ian level of customer care and his approach to my requirements. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.