Epson SureColor SC-F7200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F7200 is a high-performance 64” wide format dye sublimation printer that provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for on-demand roll-to-roll productivity.
The Epson SC-F7200 is the cost-effective alternative of the faster, high production Epson SC-F9200 digital dye sublimation printer. Retaining many of the same features and benefits, the SC-F7200 provides extreme reliability for true industrial-level production thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and new TFP printhead, configured with 720 nozzles per colour with variable droplet size from a minimum drop size of 5.3 picoliters.
The newly developed technology works in tandem with an optional new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F7200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
A high-capacity ink supply system means printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low. The SureColor F7200 is a perfect production machine for creating brilliant soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics or larger personalised dye sublimation items such as tote bags, cushion covers, bar runners and mats.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
- Epson SureColor F7200 Spec Sheet 0.29 MB
Customer Case Studies
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
2 days out from Christmas with orders waiting and our printer decided to go on strike. GJS to the rescue!! A remote login to our machine and Steve had us back up and running in no time at all. Best service going around. Thanks Heaps GJS
Being a long way from quality product suppliers...it is really comforting to know i can trust the guys and girls at gjs to get my online orders to me almost as if they lived next door... not over 700kms away incredibly fast friendly and excellent prices....my wife and i would recommend you to any small business... thank you..it is your products that make our product look so good
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.