Epson SureColor SC-F7200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F7200 is a high-performance 64” wide format dye sublimation printer that provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for on-demand roll-to-roll productivity.
The Epson SC-F7200 is the cost-effective alternative of the faster, high production Epson SC-F9200 digital dye sublimation printer. Retaining many of the same features and benefits, the SC-F7200 provides extreme reliability for true industrial-level production thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and new TFP printhead, configured with 720 nozzles per colour with variable droplet size from a minimum drop size of 5.3 picoliters.
The newly developed technology works in tandem with an optional new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F7200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
A high-capacity ink supply system means printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low. The SureColor F7200 is a perfect production machine for creating brilliant soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics or larger personalised dye sublimation items such as tote bags, cushion covers, bar runners and mats.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
- Epson SureColor F7200 Spec Sheet 0.29 MB
Customer Case Studies
Always keen to offer its customers the latest in photographic printing options, Griffith Camera House recently embraced dye sublimation and incorporated ChromaLuxe photo panels into its diverse range of solution offerings.
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
A very fine company that still works on the principles of sound good service and advice and customer appreciation for the good product they provide us. Well done team
I would like to commend Greg for his prompt and helpful efficiency. I′m sure he gets bombarded with support issues but manages to handle all my calls with great professionalism and most importantly manages to sort my issue to my satisfaction not just fob me off as some support staff might.
Why Choose GJS
Monday, 29 July 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.