Epson SureColor SC-F7200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F7200 is a high-performance 64” wide format dye sublimation printer that provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for on-demand roll-to-roll productivity.
The Epson SC-F7200 is the cost-effective alternative of the faster, high production Epson SC-F9200 digital dye sublimation printer. Retaining many of the same features and benefits, the SC-F7200 provides extreme reliability for true industrial-level production thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and new TFP printhead, configured with 720 nozzles per colour with variable droplet size from a minimum drop size of 5.3 picoliters.
The newly developed technology works in tandem with an optional new high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F7200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
A high-capacity ink supply system means printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low. The SureColor F7200 is a perfect production machine for creating brilliant soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics or larger personalised dye sublimation items such as tote bags, cushion covers, bar runners and mats.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
- Epson SureColor F7200 Spec Sheet 0.29 MB
Customer Case Studies
With a focus on developing engaged global citizens of the future, Somerset College is empowering students with digital print solutions that are helping them push the boundaries of design and engineering and unlocking their creative potential with personal projects.
Always keen to offer its customers the latest in photographic printing options, Griffith Camera House recently embraced dye sublimation and incorporated ChromaLuxe photo panels into its diverse range of solution offerings.
Always so quick to answer any of my questions and great in resolving my queries or problems...makes business so much easier to manage...Thank You Again
I would recommend GJS to others because of their helpful and knowledgeable staff especially Steve Poole who really analyse technical issues and other problems I encounter in sublimation.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.