Epson SureColor SC-F9200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F9200 is a high-speed 64” wide format dye sublimation printer for high volume textile printing. It features roll media support and a high-capacity continuous ink supply system for those printing on longer fabric or doing larger runs.
Epson has designed the SC-F9200 for roll-to-roll operation in conjunction with a calendar heat press to enable high-quality, mass-production of soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics. High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with an optional high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F9200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
Two high-capacity ink supply systems mean printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Additionally, a large heater and optional air dryer can be incorporated into the solution, ensuring products are in optimal condition for winding on to the automated take-up system.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 2 x 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With STEM a huge focus for schools right around the country, students at Tamborine Mountain State High School are embracing advanced manufacturing methods such as dye sublimation to create amazing products and prepare themselves for a digitally diverse future workforce.
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
The damaged photo emulsion I recently received was replaced promptly, at no charge within 3 days of notification of receipt. This has enabled me to finish my project on time. Thanks heaps for this excellent result.
"Megan and Chris Totterman
We have received the ChromaBlast paper that I ordered with you yesterday. Just want to thank you for sending so quickly. We have been dealing with you guys for nearly a year now and I just want to tell you what a great business GJS are to work with. All transactions are a breeze! Thanks again.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.