Epson SureColor SC-F9200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F9200 is a high-speed 64” wide format dye sublimation printer for high volume textile printing. It features roll media support and a high-capacity continuous ink supply system for those printing on longer fabric or doing larger runs.
Epson has designed the SC-F9200 for roll-to-roll operation in conjunction with a calendar heat press to enable high-quality, mass-production of soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics. High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with an optional high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F9200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
Two high-capacity ink supply systems mean printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Additionally, a large heater and optional air dryer can be incorporated into the solution, ensuring products are in optimal condition for winding on to the automated take-up system.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 2 x 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
Established in 1956, Camden High School is a co-education school in the south west of Sydney providing public schooling to students from year seven to year twelve. The school has a teaching complement of 80 and the staff are constantly looking for new ways to innovate process and procedures via the implementation of new technology solutions.
The thing I like the best about GJS Machinery is the ultra fast processing of orders & delivery time. Im located in remote South Australia & I can guarantee I normally receive my GJS order within 2 days of ordering , sometimes the very next day! There is NO other company who delivers such speedy service.
All of the staff are pleasant to deal with and helpful. Service is good and if stock is not available we do get notified when it is received. If promised urgently it is done as requested.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.