Epson SureColor SC-F9200 64″ Dye Sublimation Printer
The SureColor F9200 is a high-speed 64” wide format dye sublimation printer for high volume textile printing. It features roll media support and a high-capacity continuous ink supply system for those printing on longer fabric or doing larger runs.
Epson has designed the SC-F9200 for roll-to-roll operation in conjunction with a calendar heat press to enable high-quality, mass-production of soft signage, custom clothing and fabrics. High-quality textiles with superb colour and clarity can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with an optional high-density HDK Black ink, the latest addition to the UltraChrome DS ink range, which has been developed for use in textile printing to produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows. The SC-F9200 has a standard print mode for normal high speed output and a new HQ MODE for premium fabric and solid surface work with super-fine detail and exceptional colour gradation.
Two high-capacity ink supply systems mean printers will benefit from longer, uninterrupted print runs and less down time spent replacing inks, while the use of Epson UltraChrome DS inks mean maintenance and cleaning needs are low.
Additionally, a large heater and optional air dryer can be incorporated into the solution, ensuring products are in optimal condition for winding on to the automated take-up system.
Inks and ErgoSoft RIP software (Pro Epson Sublimation Edition) for the printer are sold separately.
- Epson engineered for performance, quality and reliability bringing low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Epson’s proven PrecisionCore TFP printhead for high throughput and long production life
- Prints on a wide range of dye sublimation transfer papers up to 64-inch (1625mm) wide
- Resolution up to 720 x 1440dpi image quality
- High-quality output enhanced with Variable Sized Droplet Technology
- Single-operator media loading with lift levers, automatic media tensioning control
- Refillable 2 x 1.5 litre bulk ink system with one litre (1.08kg) ink pouches for low maintenance and longer print runs
- Epson UltraChrome DS ink produces vibrant colours, sharp contours and smooth gradations, with excellent light/wash fastness, and abrasion/perspiration resistance
- 1 year manufacturer warranty as standard upgradable to 3 or 5 years
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
Olive Design exemplifies the versatility and opportunity that exists in the custom print market with dye sublimation. From designer homewares including bedding, cushions, clipboards and coasters through to high-definition metal prints for photographers and even kitchen splashbacks, there isn’t a product that Ann from Olive Design can’t create for her customers.
Crossfit Supremacy is a Crossfit gym located in Padstow, NSW. Working with GJS, it recently brought its branding and promotional product printing in-house and can now create hundreds of customised products for its members.
I am so surprised and impressed by how fast, convenient and also how incredibly helpful and friendly your company is. We′re so glad we found you! Thanks so much for being so professional!
Graham and Greg - you are the best. You are always at hand when we need you. Due to the sublimation systems working so well, I dont need to bother either of you as much these days, however, when we have a technical or production issue you are always there at hand with the right solution. Thank you so very very much!
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.