Roland SOLJET EJ-640 Printer
Count on high productivity, quality output and low operating costs with the SOLJET EJ-640 printer from Roland DG.
When demand is high and business is cranking, your EJ-640 will be too. Expect high-quality output of wall and vehicle wraps, posters, banners and indoor / outdoor signs, day in and day out. Because it's more than a banner, poster or a wrap - it's your reputation coming out of the EJ-640. That's why every feature has been designed to ensure optimum results.
- 64-inch (1625mm) large-format digital printer
- Dual eight-channel Piezo inkjet heads house 180 nozzles per channel
- Offset-positioned print heads produce a large print swath for increased production and follow a mirrored pattern for optimum quality
- Versatile 4 or 7-colour configurations
- Integrated tri-heater system
- Three-part wiper system protects print heads and prolongs life
- Advanced media feed controls input and output
- Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration
- Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant colour graphics with sharp details
- Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
- Variable dot control achieves smooth gradations and deep image saturation on a broad range of media
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
- A revamped RIP, VersaWorks Dual (included with the EJ-640) features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies
- Roland OnSupport enables remote tracking of production status with automated text message or e-mail notifications
- 5 Year extended warranty
Plan for long-running, low maintenance production!
New Roland DG EJ Inks, available in high-capacity 1-litre cartidges, cut running costs dramatically so you can maximise your productivity and profits. Quick drying EJ inks are available in 4-Colour CMYK or 7-Colour CMYKLcLmLk configurations helping you achieve bold, exciting colours. The SOLJET EJ-640 also features;
- Support of heavy roll media
- Adjustable print heads to support various media thicknesses
- Adjustable media feed for accurate centring and take-up
- Seamless pairing with Roland GX cutter for print then cut workflow
- An optional take-up unit for long unattended print runs
- An optional heater and blower unit to decrease drying times and further increase productivity
Related Documents & Links
- Roland SOLJET EJ-640 Brochure 1.93 MB
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Guys, I just wanted to say thank you for your quick response to our order. I was very surprised to come home and find that the goods I ordered had arrived. All that in a three day order to delivery time and this at the busiest time of year! Well done and thanks again.
"Dean, PorkChop Promotions
GJS Machinery would hands down be the best company I have dealt with, From top quality products to staff that really know their business, GJS have been brilliant to deal with, friendly, courteous and efficient, no problem is too big for these guys AAAA+++++
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.