Roland SOLJET EJ-640 Printer
Count on high productivity, quality output and low operating costs with the SOLJET EJ-640 printer from Roland DG.
When demand is high and business is cranking, your EJ-640 will be too. Expect high-quality output of wall and vehicle wraps, posters, banners and indoor / outdoor signs, day in and day out. Because it's more than a banner, poster or a wrap - it's your reputation coming out of the EJ-640. That's why every feature has been designed to ensure optimum results.
- 64-inch (1625mm) large-format digital printer
- Dual eight-channel Piezo inkjet heads house 180 nozzles per channel
- Offset-positioned print heads produce a large print swath for increased production and follow a mirrored pattern for optimum quality
- Versatile 4 or 7-colour configurations
- Integrated tri-heater system
- Three-part wiper system protects print heads and prolongs life
- Advanced media feed controls input and output
- Rigid industrial design eliminates vibration
- Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant colour graphics with sharp details
- Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
- Variable dot control achieves smooth gradations and deep image saturation on a broad range of media
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
- A revamped RIP, VersaWorks Dual (included with the EJ-640) features a new core engine for better file processing, including files with transparencies
- Roland OnSupport enables remote tracking of production status with automated text message or e-mail notifications
- 5 Year extended warranty
Plan for long-running, low maintenance production!
New Roland DG EJ Inks, available in high-capacity 1-litre cartidges, cut running costs dramatically so you can maximise your productivity and profits. Quick drying EJ inks are available in 4-Colour CMYK or 7-Colour CMYKLcLmLk configurations helping you achieve bold, exciting colours. The SOLJET EJ-640 also features;
- Support of heavy roll media
- Adjustable print heads to support various media thicknesses
- Adjustable media feed for accurate centring and take-up
- Seamless pairing with Roland GX cutter for print then cut workflow
- An optional take-up unit for long unattended print runs
- An optional heater and blower unit to decrease drying times and further increase productivity
Related Documents & Links
- Roland SOLJET EJ-640 Brochure 1.93 MB
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
Their Tech support is fantastic always willing to hep
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.