Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-300 Image Factory.
Now larger and more productive than ever.
The latest addition to Roland's line of benchtop UV-LED flatbed inkjet printers that includes the LEF-20 and LEF-12. Developed in response to customer demand for greater productivity in the personalisation and custom printing markets, the LEF-300 delivers the flexibility of digital customisation and takes productivity to the next level.
- Expanded 770x330mm print area to accommodate greater quantities and larger sized items
- Four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, enabling bi-directional printing approximately 1.6 times** faster than previous models
- Precision and quality print on a wide variety of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, natural and synthetic leathers, up to 100mm high and 8kg in weight
- Vacuum table for holding thin materials in position
- Automatic height adjusting function, for fast and easy material set up
- New EUV4 ink, Roland DG's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints
- Larger 500 cc ink cartridges that are more economical and require less cartridge replacements. (White ink is only available in 220 cc cartridges)
- Input/Output system that supports external devices such as warning lights and custom production automation systems
- New VersaWorks DUAL software RIP:
- Supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file processing and automatic creation of white and clear ink layers
- Features such as offset, positioning, rotation and registration of ink layers can be handled directly in the RIP without the need to return to design software
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care Support.
* Primer may be required for certain applications.
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Brochure 1.45 MB
Everyone I have had a dealing with has always been helpful and very friendly. Pickup orders always ready. Delivery always when GJS says it would be delivered. Could not ask for more friendly people. Its always been a pleasure to do business with every one at GJS.
I use GJS because the products are great and the support for using the products is always good.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.