Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-300 Image Factory.
Now larger and more productive than ever.
The latest addition to Roland's line of benchtop UV-LED flatbed inkjet printers that includes the LEF-20 and LEF-12. Developed in response to customer demand for greater productivity in the personalisation and custom printing markets, the LEF-300 delivers the flexibility of digital customisation and takes productivity to the next level.
- Expanded 770x330mm print area to accommodate greater quantities and larger sized items
- Four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, enabling bi-directional printing approximately 1.6 times** faster than previous models
- Precision and quality print on a wide variety of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, natural and synthetic leathers, up to 100mm high and 8kg in weight
- Vacuum table for holding thin materials in position
- Automatic height adjusting function, for fast and easy material set up
- New EUV4 ink, Roland DG's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints
- Larger 500 cc ink cartridges that are more economical and require less cartridge replacements. (White ink is only available in 220 cc cartridges)
- Input/Output system that supports external devices such as warning lights and custom production automation systems
- New VersaWorks DUAL software RIP:
- Supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file processing and automatic creation of white and clear ink layers
- Features such as offset, positioning, rotation and registration of ink layers can be handled directly in the RIP without the need to return to design software
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care Support.
* Primer may be required for certain applications.
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Brochure 1.45 MB
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
GJS is the only supplier of screen printing materials I have dealt with, however I had contacted other companies prior to finding GJS to enquire about suitable products and services to start my business. I found that most of the other companies were no willing to offer advice to me as I was not ′in the industry′ and was therefore regarded as a bit of a tyre kicker. I found GJS via a web search and made my initial contact via phone and received positive and helpful advice. My first personal contact was with Joe the afternoon before my one day screen printing course, he was very helpful and informative and provided a great deal of assistance to me in the purchase of my screens and printing table as well as suitable inks and associated products. Most, if not all my customer service has been provided by Joe and I am very grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail. Being country based I am unable to shop personally and rely upon post/courier for delivery and therefore have had only limited contact with the other staff at GJS, but must say that I have been more than happy with the way all enquiries have been dealt with and issues resolved.
"Tracey Crossley @ Graphplas Australia
I would just like to say a big thank you to Stephen Tuck - my Ricoh just ran out of ink and I was a day away from the long weekend with a big job on the go. I rang (normally web order) GJS at 4.10pm and got put through to Stephen, who took my order and told me that freight had already left for the day :( I was in a bit of a panic, and asked if there was an Austpost near by that he could express post it to me........well the next day at 9.30am the courier pulled up with the inks on board. WOW!
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.