Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-300 Image Factory.
Now larger and more productive than ever.
The latest addition to Roland's line of benchtop UV-LED flatbed inkjet printers that includes the LEF-20 and LEF-12. Developed in response to customer demand for greater productivity in the personalisation and custom printing markets, the LEF-300 delivers the flexibility of digital customisation and takes productivity to the next level.
- Expanded 770x330mm print area to accommodate greater quantities and larger sized items
- Four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, enabling bi-directional printing approximately 1.6 times** faster than previous models
- Precision and quality print on a wide variety of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, natural and synthetic leathers, up to 100mm high and 8kg in weight
- Vacuum table for holding thin materials in position
- Automatic height adjusting function, for fast and easy material set up
- New EUV4 ink, Roland DG's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints
- Larger 500 cc ink cartridges that are more economical and require less cartridge replacements. (White ink is only available in 220 cc cartridges)
- Input/Output system that supports external devices such as warning lights and custom production automation systems
- New VersaWorks DUAL software RIP:
- Supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file processing and automatic creation of white and clear ink layers
- Features such as offset, positioning, rotation and registration of ink layers can be handled directly in the RIP without the need to return to design software
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care Support.
* Primer may be required for certain applications.
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Brochure 1.45 MB
Your customer service at GJS is very good, i think you have a very good team, Joe and Kerry are the ones we normally deal with and they are a Great asset, sorry to hear Joe has retired, he was very helpful.
I really wanted to reply today to let you know just how I continue to be impressed with your service. I had ordered some keyrings from another company, I am fairly new to sublimation so of course wanted to test out what else was available to me. These keyrings were for a customer of mine. Well lets just say that there were issues with my order. So very late last night I decided I would order replacement keyrings from GJS Machinery, which I did. The order for my customer had to go out today and I was a little stressed last night as to how I was going to tell them that they now would have to wait another day. That was until this morning when my order from GJS arrived, my customer′s keyings have still been supplied today as they were meant to be. I will now be using GJS as my main supplier of sublimation blanks and will think twice about stocking anything in my business that you dont supply. Thank you again for a wonderful service that is so quick and reliable. It is rare these days to find companies that provide such excellent service.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.