Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-300 Image Factory.
Now larger and more productive than ever.
The latest addition to Roland's line of benchtop UV-LED flatbed inkjet printers that includes the LEF-20 and LEF-12. Developed in response to customer demand for greater productivity in the personalisation and custom printing markets, the LEF-300 delivers the flexibility of digital customisation and takes productivity to the next level.
- Expanded 770x330mm print area to accommodate greater quantities and larger sized items
- Four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, enabling bi-directional printing approximately 1.6 times** faster than previous models
- Precision and quality print on a wide variety of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, natural and synthetic leathers, up to 100mm high and 8kg in weight
- Vacuum table for holding thin materials in position
- Automatic height adjusting function, for fast and easy material set up
- New EUV4 ink, Roland DG's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints
- Larger 500 cc ink cartridges that are more economical and require less cartridge replacements. (White ink is only available in 220 cc cartridges)
- Input/Output system that supports external devices such as warning lights and custom production automation systems
- New VersaWorks DUAL software RIP:
- Supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file processing and automatic creation of white and clear ink layers
- Features such as offset, positioning, rotation and registration of ink layers can be handled directly in the RIP without the need to return to design software
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care Support.
* Primer may be required for certain applications.
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Brochure 1.45 MB
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
"Megan and Chris Totterman
We have received the ChromaBlast paper that I ordered with you yesterday. Just want to thank you for sending so quickly. We have been dealing with you guys for nearly a year now and I just want to tell you what a great business GJS are to work with. All transactions are a breeze! Thanks again.
The damaged photo emulsion I recently received was replaced promptly, at no charge within 3 days of notification of receipt. This has enabled me to finish my project on time. Thanks heaps for this excellent result.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
Thursday, 6 June 2019
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.