Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-300 Image Factory.
Now larger and more productive than ever.
The latest addition to Roland's line of benchtop UV-LED flatbed inkjet printers that includes the LEF-20 and LEF-12. Developed in response to customer demand for greater productivity in the personalisation and custom printing markets, the LEF-300 delivers the flexibility of digital customisation and takes productivity to the next level.
- Expanded 770x330mm print area to accommodate greater quantities and larger sized items
- Four print heads and two UV-LED lamps, enabling bi-directional printing approximately 1.6 times** faster than previous models
- Precision and quality print on a wide variety of substrates including acrylic, wood, board, metal*, glass*, plastic, fabric, natural and synthetic leathers, up to 100mm high and 8kg in weight
- Vacuum table for holding thin materials in position
- Automatic height adjusting function, for fast and easy material set up
- New EUV4 ink, Roland DG's proprietary CMYK, White and Clear ECO-UV inks for premium quality prints
- Larger 500 cc ink cartridges that are more economical and require less cartridge replacements. (White ink is only available in 220 cc cartridges)
- Input/Output system that supports external devices such as warning lights and custom production automation systems
- New VersaWorks DUAL software RIP:
- Supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file processing and automatic creation of white and clear ink layers
- Features such as offset, positioning, rotation and registration of ink layers can be handled directly in the RIP without the need to return to design software
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care Support.
* Primer may be required for certain applications.
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-300 Brochure 1.45 MB
Thanks for your assistance in your own time. We are always impressed with GJS´ customer service, it is much appreciated.
Michael, After spending the evening telling my family how wonderful your company is I am just now settling down enough to write back and thank you for being such awesome people. I had been thinking of buying a machine for many months but had no idea how to track down who sold them or even which machine to start looking for (I knew nothing of brand names or quality). One day not so long ago I simply sat down in front of google and must have typed in the right thing because your company was the first one to slap me in the face. From the moment I started to speak with you about the machine I felt I was in very good hands. Your honesty and integrity won me over immediately (these qualities are far different to ′good salesmanship′). I knew I need not bother to shop around or compare prices, I was happy right from the start! I am a true believer in ′things happen for a reason′ and I was definitely directed to sit down at the computer AT THAT MOMENT to find GJS Machinery. You will not be able to comprehend how very grateful we are to you for your outstanding offer to help us. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope your stay here is productive as well as pleasant. We look forward to meeting you on Monday. Yours very sincerely, Lisa
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.