ChromaBlast-HD Virtuoso SG400 Cotton Garment Decoration System
ChromaBlast-HD is the industry’s first and only fully integrated system designed specifically for cotton transfer printing.
Combining ChromaBlast transfer media, ChromaBlast-HD textile inks and Virtuoso printers, this system is ideal for decorating white cotton and cotton blended fabrics with vibrant, durable images that are soft to the hand.
- Newly formulated ChromaBlast-HD inks provide extremely vibrant, durable images that OEM inks cannot match
- The only desktop printer optimised for digital garment decoration and ChromaBlast-HD inks
- Lowest start-up cost of any professional garment printing system
- Incredibly soft hand with vibrant cross-linked images that feel like they are part of the cotton
- Commercial-quality colourfastness that stands up to wear and repeated washing
- Prints high definition images up to 600 x 1200 dpi
What is so unique about ChromaBlast?
The key to the ChromaBlast Digital Colour Imaging System is the chemical bonding between the ink and the coating on the media. Where the ink chemistry and the media coating chemistry touch, there is a cross-link reaction under heat and pressure that chemically bonds the image to the cotton. The cross-link creates a very strong and nearly permanent bond. Remove the paper and the image area is tattooed into the shirt itself. The overprint area from the media does physically transfer, but washes away because it has no ink to react to in the non-image area. The area around the image has a very light feel that becomes nearly imperceptible after one wash. The final result is a vibrant, colourful image on the t-shirt that looks, feels and breathes like nothing else on the market. Imagine the ability to print what you want, when you want it. Now imagine all of this from the digital desktop printing system that uses environmentally friendly inks and can be operated right in your office by your graphic design or marketing staff.
Print and Colour Management Software Included
Enjoy free colour management options for Mac and Windows platforms when you use ChromaBlast-HD inks with the Virtuoso printers.
- PowerDriver makes it easy to reproduce vibrant photos and accurate spot colours that wow prospects and keep customers coming back for more
- MacProfile is specially developed to be used with ChromaBlast-HD ink sets in conjunction with the Virtuoso Mac OS driver.
Complimentary Licence of CreativeStudio
CreativeStudio is Sawgrass’ innovative suite of software that help creative entrepreneurs quickly and easily produce great-looking designs from any Internet-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Available exclusively as part of the Virtuoso HD Garment Decorating System, CreativeStudio has two components that work together to enable you to create like never before.
- CreativeStudio Online Designer: This is an HTML5 cloud design application that you access from the browser of your internet connected computer, tablet or mobile device.
- CS Print and Colour Manager: This is a computer application for Windows and Mac OS that enables you to print your designs from the cloud.
Related Documents & Links
- ChromaBlast-HD Virtuoso Brochure 2.16 MB
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
A pleasure to work with and so helpful answering all questions.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.