Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 Printer
Impressive print speed and quality, advanced productivity features and unmatched reliability and support make the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 the smart choice for your business.
Equipped with the latest print head technology and GREENGUARD Gold-certified ECO-SOL MAX® 2 inks, the RF-640 delivers vibrant prints at real production speeds of 13 - 18.5m2/hr. and up to a maxiumum of 48.5m2/hr. Save time and work smart with intelligent features like the ability to replace inks on the fly, an iPad app to control common printer functions remotely while you're in the office, plus the powerful VersaWorks Dual® RIP software. Now that's pure genius.
Efficient, reliable and affordable, the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 delivers outstanding prints day in and day out. The new Roland Ink Switching System allows you to change out cartridges while the print is still running, saving valuable stop & restart time. The handy new Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows you to control common functions such as test printing and cleaning directly from your iPad. In addition, stay connected through Roland OnSupport printer alerts e-mailed to your computer or mobile device. All this adds up to the smart choice to produce a wide range of applications, including signs and posters, banners, backlit displays, vehicle wraps and much more.
- 64-inch (1625mm) large-format digital printer
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print head configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
- Designed to provide unsurpassed printing performance, even when unattended, in demanding production environments.
- Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant colour graphics with sharp details
- Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
- Seven different droplet sizes reproduce even the most subtle nuances in your design
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
- ECO-SOL MAX® 2 ink
- Wider gamut for dynamic colour imaging
- Increased density for rich, saturated colours
- Fast drying for maximum productivity
- Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for indoor safety
- Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Redesigned, reinforced frame stabilises production for reliable results during long, high-speed runs
- Improved pinch and grit roller systems ensure precise media movement
- Optional media take-up system expedites production
- Adjustable right flange for easy, accurate centering of smaller rolls
- Ability to support roll media up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Automatic cleaning cycles simplify maintenance
- Roland OnSupport sends production updates via text message or email
- VersaWorks Dual RIP Software
- Automates the workflow for easy operation and better productivity
- Advanced colour management tools, including the Roland Color System and six built-in PANTONE® libraries, make spot colour matching easy
- Spot colour replacement feature easily and accurately replaces any spot colour within the design file with another option from any VersaWorks library
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job so you can plan accordingly
- Included dryer unit supports high-speed, volume production
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Warranty
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Michael Davies is very helpful, very knowledgeable...what he didn't know he found out for me.. logged in remotely to my computer and got everything happening thanks for your help
The online support that you have for registered users is by far the best I have ever seen, product range and online pricing.
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.