Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 Printer
Impressive print speed and quality, advanced productivity features and unmatched reliability and support make the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 the smart choice for your business.
Equipped with the latest print head technology and GREENGUARD Gold-certified ECO-SOL MAX® 2 inks, the RF-640 delivers vibrant prints at real production speeds of 13 - 18.5m2/hr. and up to a maxiumum of 48.5m2/hr. Save time and work smart with intelligent features like the ability to replace inks on the fly, an iPad app to control common printer functions remotely while you're in the office, plus the powerful VersaWorks Dual® RIP software. Now that's pure genius.
Efficient, reliable and affordable, the VersaEXPRESS RF-640 delivers outstanding prints day in and day out. The new Roland Ink Switching System allows you to change out cartridges while the print is still running, saving valuable stop & restart time. The handy new Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows you to control common functions such as test printing and cleaning directly from your iPad. In addition, stay connected through Roland OnSupport printer alerts e-mailed to your computer or mobile device. All this adds up to the smart choice to produce a wide range of applications, including signs and posters, banners, backlit displays, vehicle wraps and much more.
- 64-inch (1625mm) large-format digital printer
- Mirrored CMYKKYMC print head configuration virtually eliminates chromatic banding
- Designed to provide unsurpassed printing performance, even when unattended, in demanding production environments.
- Advanced imaging technology produces vibrant colour graphics with sharp details
- Photorealistic imaging at 1440 dpi resolution
- Seven different droplet sizes reproduce even the most subtle nuances in your design
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality
- ECO-SOL MAX® 2 ink
- Wider gamut for dynamic colour imaging
- Increased density for rich, saturated colours
- Fast drying for maximum productivity
- Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified for indoor safety
- Roland Printer Assist iPad app allows remote management of common printer functions
- Redesigned, reinforced frame stabilises production for reliable results during long, high-speed runs
- Improved pinch and grit roller systems ensure precise media movement
- Optional media take-up system expedites production
- Adjustable right flange for easy, accurate centering of smaller rolls
- Ability to support roll media up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Automatic cleaning cycles simplify maintenance
- Roland OnSupport sends production updates via text message or email
- VersaWorks Dual RIP Software
- Automates the workflow for easy operation and better productivity
- Advanced colour management tools, including the Roland Color System and six built-in PANTONE® libraries, make spot colour matching easy
- Spot colour replacement feature easily and accurately replaces any spot colour within the design file with another option from any VersaWorks library
- Predictive ink calculator estimates the amount of ink needed for each job so you can plan accordingly
- Included dryer unit supports high-speed, volume production
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Warranty
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I have only just started with a small business, doing Vinyl on shirts and also Vinyl lettering on windows etc. Your site came recommended through some T-Shirt Forums. I found you really easy to communicate with via email, Emails are always answered quickly, nothing has been a problem. Any problems have been fixed with speed and ease. I don′t get overcharged for freight and you have a wide range. Also I can only afford small amounts of Vinyl at the moment and have had no issue with that. I have had a few large orders and needed to order Vinyl for them quickly and found your shipping to be fast.
I have only spoken to GJS a couple of times but I had quite a few questions about sublimation and chromoblast and Michael was excellent with his service and knowledge. He was prepared to give me a large amount of information prior to me even making a purchase for GJS. When I first called I asked Michael why I should deal with GJS and his answer was Him. By this he meant the service that he could supply. He did not let me down!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.