Roland VersaUV LEF-20 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
Some call it magic. We call it superior UV technology. With the all new LEF-20, you can print finely detailed CMYK and White ink, plus Clear ink effects directly on virtually any substrate or dimensional object up to 100mm thick.
Print a single item or a short production run without costly and time-consuming setup. A host of advancements include a 508mm x 330mm print area for larger objects and greater productivity. Dramatically faster printing of clear ink effects. CMYK plus choice of white and clear or double white ink configuration. Magnetic media compatibility. All of which give you more ways to make astounding profits.
VersaUV LEF printers print directly on a vast array of substrates as well as three-dimensional objects up to 100mm thick ranging from pens and smart phone covers to signs, personalised awards, giftware, promotional items, laptop covers and even guitar bodies. The LEF-20 comes with advanced ECO-UV® inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations. Designed for flexibility, ECO-UV inks image beautifully and conform around the most complex corners and curves. Clear ink can be layered into gloss or matte finishes for unique embossing and varnishing effects. White ink can be printed as a spot colour or as a flood behind CMYK to make colours pop on dark backgrounds or clear materials such as acrylic.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates and three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- LEF-20 features new, more advanced UV-LED curing system to expedite production. Clear and CMYK print 2x faster than the LEF-12.
- Advanced ECO-UV inks in CMYK, white and clear formulations cure instantly and are flexible so they won’t crack around curves and corners
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense colour graphics on clear and metallic substrates
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Distance print mode produces outstanding print quality on curved objects
- New idling technology ensures a quiet production environment
- New height sensor bar made with non-magnetic material ensures compatibility with magnetic products
- 20 job presets allow you to recall specific settings instantly for your most popular applications
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimises wasted ink
- Fully enclosed system eliminates the risk of UV light exposure to the eyes and skin, while virtually eliminating dust and debris, as well the odor of the UV inks.
- VersaWorks® RIP software is packed with productivity tools like Roland Color System and PANTONE® libraries for spot colour matching, Variable data printing and Roland Texture Library
- Comprehensive Three-Year Extended Heads 'n all Warranty and Roland DG Care support.
Clear Ink Enhances the Print Quality and Appearance
The LEF-20 comes equipped with VersaUV's proprietary clear (gloss) ink. This ink allows the LEF-20 to produce premium quality with gloss and matte finishes, as well as thick prints with multiple layers of clear ink. The LEF-20 offers 72 ready-to-use texture patterns, all of which are easy to incorporate into a design. With just one click you can create high-value exquisite, appealing and unique effects for your customers.
Related Documents & Links
- VersaUV LEF-20 Brochure 1.13 MB
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
GJS look after me so I can look after my business!
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.