Roland SOLJET XR-640 Printer/Cutter
Roland's state-of-the-art PRO4 has arrived.
The new SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 Printer/Cutter takes the renowned reliability and performance of the Roland PRO Series to the next level - ushering in a new era of quality, precision and performance. Roland's fastest, most powerful wide format inkjet printer/cutter ever, this 64” (1625mm) production powerhouse leverages the world’s best print & cut technology and features ink re-circulating system, advanced media handling and two inline, mirrored gold print heads, allowing for 7 or 8-colour configurations, the XR-640’s dual print heads, maximise output and help eliminate bi-directional banding.
With the new environmentally-friendly ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink, the XR-640 is a true evolution. Offering fast drying times, and nine different colour options including high-density white and metallic silver, and new light black, the nickel free ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink enables the XR-640 to deliver brilliant colours, flawless skintones and spectacular special effects. All of this translates into the perfect production device ready to deliver a vast range of applications from durable outdoor banners, POP displays, soft signage, vehicle graphics, labels, decals, or fine art and photographic reproductions. Get ready to experience next generation large-format digital printing.
- State-of-the-art 64” (1625mm) large-format printer/cutter
- Two latest generation 8-channel mirrored gold heads in inline configuration
- 8-colour ink settings for high production, optimum print quality
- Precision firing pattern prints 3 different sized droplets from 7 sizes available
- New high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ (nickel-free, virtually no odor)
- Print speeds of up to 49 m2/hr per hour (528 sq. ft.)
- 4 ink configurations available including a choice of white, metallic or light black
- CMYK Lc Lm + Light Black
- CMYK Lc Lm White + Metallic
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + White
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + Metallic
- Automated ink circulation system to reduce ink wastage
- Prints on both uncoated & coated media
- Up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
- Advanced media handling system supports rolls up to 40 kg (88 pounds)
- Automated take-up system and Integrated tri-heater included (optional dryer system available)
- Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software - now with Built-in PANTONE® spot colour library
- Comprehensive Five Year Extended Warranty
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
All my dealings with GJS so far, including attending the course with Dave has been very good. I hope to continue a healthy business relationship.
Hi Greg, I just wanted to let you know that I received the cartridge unit today and all is up and running beautifully. I cannot thank you enough for helping me out with my problem. It is much appreciated. When someone goes that extra mile it shows they really care about their customers - something not often seen these days. As I said to you before, GJS Machinery has become my main supplier and after the fantastic service received from you again, they will continue to be so.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.