Roland SOLJET XR-640 Printer/Cutter
Roland's state-of-the-art PRO4 has arrived.
The new SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 Printer/Cutter takes the renowned reliability and performance of the Roland PRO Series to the next level - ushering in a new era of quality, precision and performance. Roland's fastest, most powerful wide format inkjet printer/cutter ever, this 64” (1625mm) production powerhouse leverages the world’s best print & cut technology and features ink re-circulating system, advanced media handling and two inline, mirrored gold print heads, allowing for 7 or 8-colour configurations, the XR-640’s dual print heads, maximise output and help eliminate bi-directional banding.
With the new environmentally-friendly ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink, the XR-640 is a true evolution. Offering fast drying times, and nine different colour options including high-density white and metallic silver, and new light black, the nickel free ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink enables the XR-640 to deliver brilliant colours, flawless skintones and spectacular special effects. All of this translates into the perfect production device ready to deliver a vast range of applications from durable outdoor banners, POP displays, soft signage, vehicle graphics, labels, decals, or fine art and photographic reproductions. Get ready to experience next generation large-format digital printing.
- State-of-the-art 64” (1625mm) large-format printer/cutter
- Two latest generation 8-channel mirrored gold heads in inline configuration
- 8-colour ink settings for high production, optimum print quality
- Precision firing pattern prints 3 different sized droplets from 7 sizes available
- New high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ (nickel-free, virtually no odor)
- Print speeds of up to 49 m2/hr per hour (528 sq. ft.)
- 4 ink configurations available including a choice of white, metallic or light black
- CMYK Lc Lm + Light Black
- CMYK Lc Lm White + Metallic
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + White
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + Metallic
- Automated ink circulation system to reduce ink wastage
- Prints on both uncoated & coated media
- Up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
- Advanced media handling system supports rolls up to 40 kg (88 pounds)
- Automated take-up system and Integrated tri-heater included (optional dryer system available)
- Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software - now with Built-in PANTONE® spot colour library
- Comprehensive Five Year Extended Warranty
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
GJS is the only supplier of screen printing materials I have dealt with, however I had contacted other companies prior to finding GJS to enquire about suitable products and services to start my business. I found that most of the other companies were no willing to offer advice to me as I was not ′in the industry′ and was therefore regarded as a bit of a tyre kicker. I found GJS via a web search and made my initial contact via phone and received positive and helpful advice. My first personal contact was with Joe the afternoon before my one day screen printing course, he was very helpful and informative and provided a great deal of assistance to me in the purchase of my screens and printing table as well as suitable inks and associated products. Most, if not all my customer service has been provided by Joe and I am very grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail. Being country based I am unable to shop personally and rely upon post/courier for delivery and therefore have had only limited contact with the other staff at GJS, but must say that I have been more than happy with the way all enquiries have been dealt with and issues resolved.
Your site is much better than others that I′d tried to use for print supplies′ I do some web work myself, so its refreshing to see a site that does the job its supposed to.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 39 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.