Roland SOLJET XR-640 Printer/Cutter
Roland's state-of-the-art PRO4 print and cut solution.
The SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 Printer/Cutter takes the renowned reliability and performance of the Roland PRO Series to the next level - ushering in a new era of quality, precision and performance. Roland's fastest, most powerful wide format inkjet printer/cutter ever, this 64” (1625mm) production powerhouse leverages the world’s best print & cut technology and features ink re-circulating system, advanced media handling and two inline, mirrored gold print heads, allowing for 7 or 8-colour configurations, the XR-640’s dual print heads, maximise output and help eliminate bi-directional banding.
With the new environmentally-friendly ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink, the XR-640 is a true evolution. Offering fast drying times, and nine different colour options including high-density white and metallic silver, and new light black, the nickel free ECO-SOL MAX 2™ ink enables the XR-640 to deliver brilliant colours, flawless skintones and spectacular special effects. All of this translates into the perfect production device ready to deliver a vast range of applications from durable outdoor banners, POP displays, soft signage, vehicle graphics, labels, decals, or fine art and photographic reproductions. Get ready to experience next generation large-format digital printing.
- State-of-the-art 64” (1625mm) large-format printer/cutter
- Two latest generation 8-channel mirrored gold heads in inline configuration
- 8-colour ink settings for high production, optimum print quality
- Precision firing pattern prints 3 different sized droplets from 7 sizes available
- New high-definition ECO-SOL MAX 2™ (nickel-free, virtually no odor)
- Print speeds of up to 49 m2/hr per hour (528 sq. ft.)
- 4 ink configurations available including a choice of white, metallic or light black
- CMYK Lc Lm + Light Black
- CMYK Lc Lm White + Metallic
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + White
- CMYK Lc Lm Light Black + Metallic
- Automated ink circulation system to reduce ink wastage
- Prints on both uncoated & coated media
- Up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Photorealistic printing up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
- Advanced media handling system supports rolls up to 40 kg (88 pounds)
- Automated take-up system and Integrated tri-heater included (optional dryer system available)
- Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software - now with Built-in PANTONE® spot colour library
- Comprehensive Five Year Extended Warranty
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I find this company to be the most helpful and fast delivery company I have dealt with so far. I will be doing all my shopping with this company from now on. I thankyou
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
Wednesday, 12 September 2018
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.