AIT 7300 Sport Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The AIT 7360/7372 SPORT oil heated rotary press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for pre-cut fabric transfers.
The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumption. The oil system uses 50% less energy than electrical heat presses and the 20cm diameter drum allows for efficient production capabilities.
The 7360/7372 SPORT has 3 different options for operation:
- The transfer paper is placed design side up on the table. The pre-cut material is then placed on the design with maximum ease of registration. The printed paper and cut fabric is fed into the machine and exit at the front of the machine under the feeding table
- The transfer paper is fed continuously into the machine and cut fabric parts are placed onto the design areas. In this case the used transfer paper is re-rolled continuously under the feed table and the printed parts are released onto the slide tray
- Continuous printing: roll-to-roll on both print paper and fabric
The AIT 7360/7372 SPORT oil heated rotary press will eliminate rejects caused from fabric shrinking or paper movement and increse productivity, saving money and energy costs. High production, quality printing and GJS' renowned after sales support give you a great reason to invest in one of these new presses from AIT.
- Diameter cylinder: 20cm / 8" heating oil
- Production speed: 91cm per minute
- Drive system: Number 3 unwinds/Number 3 rewinds
- Electronic control felt drive
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electronic thermostats, one for checking the oil and one for the exterior of the cylinder
- Digital control panel to adjust speed
- Machine turns off automatically when it reaches 90 degrees
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Very good service from all, we came there with an outline of what we were trying to create and GJS was able to explain in laymans terms and demonstrate products that would suit our needs. Based on that we made our purchases and GJS came onsite and set it up and provided training. Very rare to get that type of service anymore.
I have recently purchased some equipment from you and was helped by Ian Stone. While my purchase was relatively small, I was extremely impressed with Ian level of customer care and his approach to my requirements. Thank you and keep up the great work!
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 37 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.