Roland VersaUV LEF-12i Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-12i delivers Roland's unparalleled UV printing capabilities, facilitating direct printing on a vast array of substrates and even three-dimensional items, including pens, golf balls, awards and more.
By adding white and clear to the standard CMYK inkset, the VersaUV LEF-12i can create unique 3D textures and dimensional effects on objects of any colour.
A Clear (gloss) ink option enables spot gloss or matte finishes and highly unique embossed effects. While the white ink option allows printing white as a spot colour or as a flood behind CMYK on dark backgrounds and clear materials.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates, including three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- Advanced ECO-UV inks are instant-drying and flexible so they won't crack
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense color graphics on clear and metallic substrates
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimizes wasted ink
- Includes Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software, featuring the Roland Color System for spot color matching, Variable Data Printing, the Roland Texture Library, and much more
- Maximum work area: 305x280mm Wide and 100mm thick (12” x 11” x 4”)
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing directly to bottles and other cylindrical objects
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-12i Brochure 0.64 MB
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
"Paul Shelton @ Halfcut N Print
I don't think there is much more you can do to improve your service. Ian was great during the purchasing and shipping stage, always there to answer questions. Frank was very easy to get along with and had a very professional way of training but kept things in layman's terms and was easy to follow and understand. The purchase, delivery, installation and training went very well. Kelly is a pleasure to talk to on the phone and promptly follows up on inquiries, orders and questions that I may have.
"Joanne Heaton @ Jam Signs
Great service and advice and really appreciated the follow up call a few days later to check everything was ok with the new heat press. See you again soon
Found this site 2 weeks ago and now I cant stop shopping. The 1st order arrived and I was hooked. Every item has been of the greatest quality. Perfect pricing for mark ups and great communication for all my silly questions
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.