Roland VersaUV LEF-12 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
The VersaUV LEF-12i delivers Roland's unparalleled UV printing capabilities, facilitating direct printing on a vast array of substrates and even three-dimensional items, including pens, golf balls, awards and more.
By adding white and clear to the standard CMYK inkset, the VersaUV LEF-12i can create unique 3D textures and dimensional effects on objects of any colour.
A Clear (gloss) ink option enables spot gloss or matte finishes and highly unique embossed effects. While the white ink option allows printing white as a spot colour or as a flood behind CMYK on dark backgrounds and clear materials.
- Prints CMYK plus White and Clear Coat directly on a wide variety of substrates, including three-dimensional items
- Long-lasting UV LED lamps are safe, energy efficient and generate minimum heat
- Advanced ECO-UV inks are instant-drying and flexible so they won't crack
- White ink is ideal for producing rich, dense color graphics on clear and metallic substrates
- Clear Coat produces matte or gloss finishes and improves scratch and chemical resistance and outdoor durability
- Patent-pending Automatic Ink Circulation System minimizes wasted ink
- Includes Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP software, featuring the Roland Color System for spot color matching, Variable Data Printing, the Roland Texture Library, and much more
- Maximum work area: 305x280mm Wide and 100mm thick (12” x 11” x 4”)
- Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing directly to bottles and other cylindrical objects
Related Documents & Links
- Roland VersaUV LEF-12i Brochure 0.64 MB
"Paul Shelton @ Halfcut N Print
I don't think there is much more you can do to improve your service. Ian was great during the purchasing and shipping stage, always there to answer questions. Frank was very easy to get along with and had a very professional way of training but kept things in layman's terms and was easy to follow and understand. The purchase, delivery, installation and training went very well. Kelly is a pleasure to talk to on the phone and promptly follows up on inquiries, orders and questions that I may have.
I have dealt with Kelly mostly with placing orders & she acts promptly on processing orders, which is helpful when some of my customers want things done ′yesterday′!!! by the time I place the order, some days I have an invoice within minutes.... I pay this & then have a ′thankyou for payment′ email also within minutes of paying the account! Helps keep my business running smoothly & allows me to then fast track my customer orders. I have also spoken with Michael, Stephen and Greg in regards to product knowledge etc. They have all been helpful and don′t mind explaining things in a way that we as smaller businesses understand & relate to. they have a good understanding of their products & services.
From the experience I have had with queries I have had nothing but great service! Once we get back from holidays I intend to purchase regularly from you :o)
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.