Brother GT-782 Direct to Garment Printer
With its dual platen and print-head modules, the Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer is perfect for mid-to-high volume production shops, or small businesses doing short runs or limited edition designs. The Brother GT-782 features dual independently controlled platens and print-head modules that can concurrently print both white and coloured inks.
Inkjet garment printing is more economical, faster, and cleaner than traditional screen printing methods, plus it requires significantly less operating space and business start-up costs. With the Brother GT-782, decorators and t-shirt designers can create one of a kind creations or mass production runs - regardless of the number of colours - without having to create film positives, stretching screens, and using chemicals to reclaim these screens. There is virtually no limit to the number of colours you can print, and the colours remain crisp and vibrant even after repeated washes.
The Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer from GJS Machinery boasts the following powerful features:
- Independently controlled dual platen and dual print-head modules – two garments can be printed virtually simultaneously and independently – for maximum productivity and the potential for greater profitability for high volume decorators
- Brother’s genuine white ink and ink cartridge system provides superb output quality, and easy maintenance
- A total of eight Brother genuine industrial-grade print-heads provide top class printing speed
- Newly developed large sized ink cartridges enable to make more economical operations
- With newly developed print driver software, no separate RIP (raster image processor) is required. Extremely capable and flexible for operators to customise white ink print specific features
- Print driver software can directly interface most of the popular graphic applications, such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and CorelDraw for seamless white ink prints
- Succeeds the consistent and reliable Brother GT-541 platform with additional white ink capabilities without sacrificing machine reliability and durability
- Print onto a variety of fabrics including 100% cotton garments and some polyester/cotton blends
- Extra-large print area - 400 x 450mm
The Brother GT-782 is simple to maintain, scheduled maintenance is performed by pushing a series of buttons on the control panel. The ink retrieval system minimises ink waste during maintenance, which further reduces running costs.
The printing possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Call GJS Machinery today to find out how your business can benefit from the Brother GT-782.
Related Documents & Links
- Brother GT-782 Brochure 1.73 MB
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
Customer Case Studies
A Brother GT-3 garment printer from GJS is forming the cornerstone of a new business venture by three enterprising young men with their finger on the pulse of both the printing and music industry.
I placed an order yesterday. In the notes I stated that it was urgent. This arrived about an hour ago. Just wanted to say that we were really impressed with the service. Thank you very much.
I would just like to thank you and the GJS team for providing such great products and service. The setup of the printer and bulk ink system took no time at all thanks to your quality products and easy to follow instructions. I almost lost faith in the whole system when I bought dodgy equipment from a guy in XXXX, but your company has restored that faith. Please thank the team for me and I will definitely be purchasing further products from your company when my business takes off.
Why Choose GJS
Stock and order visibilityOur website will show you accurate stock information when placing your ordering and if an item is on backorder, the estimated time of arrival dates will be shown so there are no surprises. Whether you place your order online, over the phone or via email, track the status of it on our website. View your previous invoices, easily reorder product and view your account statement.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.