Brother GT-782 Direct to Garment Printer
With its dual platen and print-head modules, the Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer is perfect for mid-to-high volume production shops, or small businesses doing short runs or limited edition designs. The Brother GT-782 features dual independently controlled platens and print-head modules that can concurrently print both white and coloured inks.
Inkjet garment printing is more economical, faster, and cleaner than traditional screen printing methods, plus it requires significantly less operating space and business start-up costs. With the Brother GT-782, decorators and t-shirt designers can create one of a kind creations or mass production runs - regardless of the number of colours - without having to create film positives, stretching screens, and using chemicals to reclaim these screens. There is virtually no limit to the number of colours you can print, and the colours remain crisp and vibrant even after repeated washes.
The Brother GT-782 white-ink garment printer from GJS Machinery boasts the following powerful features:
- Independently controlled dual platen and dual print-head modules – two garments can be printed virtually simultaneously and independently – for maximum productivity and the potential for greater profitability for high volume decorators
- Brother’s genuine white ink and ink cartridge system provides superb output quality, and easy maintenance
- A total of eight Brother genuine industrial-grade print-heads provide top class printing speed
- Newly developed large sized ink cartridges enable to make more economical operations
- With newly developed print driver software, no separate RIP (raster image processor) is required. Extremely capable and flexible for operators to customise white ink print specific features
- Print driver software can directly interface most of the popular graphic applications, such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and CorelDraw for seamless white ink prints
- Succeeds the consistent and reliable Brother GT-541 platform with additional white ink capabilities without sacrificing machine reliability and durability
- Print onto a variety of fabrics including 100% cotton garments and some polyester/cotton blends
- Extra-large print area - 400 x 450mm
The Brother GT-782 is simple to maintain, scheduled maintenance is performed by pushing a series of buttons on the control panel. The ink retrieval system minimises ink waste during maintenance, which further reduces running costs.
The printing possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Call GJS Machinery today to find out how your business can benefit from the Brother GT-782.
Related Documents & Links
- Brother GT-782 Brochure 1.73 MB
- AT&F Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 - The Drive to Direct to Garment Printing 0.94 MB
A new generation of direct to garment (DTG) printers from Brother is gaining ground in the Australia
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
Your customer service is the best part about GJS, hands down the best company that we deal with. Your staff are also knowledgeable staff whilst offering top quality products.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.