Roland VersaCAMM VSi Metallic Printer/Cutter
The all-new VS-i Series has all the popular features that have made VersaCAMM printers the world’s best selling wide-format inkjet for durable graphics* - high-density eco-solvent ink, integrated contour cutting, ease of use, versatility, dependability.
Then we added more of what you wanted. The VS-i series features the latest print head technology, faster-drying, GREENGUARD Gold certified ECO-SOL MAX® 2 ink in CMYKLcLm, White, Metallic and Light Black. Bundled VersaWorks® RIP includes PANTONE® colour matching. We even added front-loading cartridges and other user-friendly design features for unsurpassed convenience and efficiency.
Available in 3 models - VS-300i (762mm), VS-540i (1371mm), and the VS-640i (1625mm), VS-i Series printers produce stunning, vibrant graphic results across a wide range of applications, including signs, banners, vehicle graphics and wraps, fine art posters, packaging prototypes, labels, decals, POP displays and apparel heat transfers. The result is a printer that's sure to be your new favourite.
- Wide Format inkjet printers with integrated contour cutting
- Available in three sizes:
- 64” VS-640i (1625mm)
- 54” VS-540i (1371mm)
- 30” VS-300i (762mm)
- New ECO-SOL MAX® 2 Inks
- Wide gamut and increased density for rich, saturated colours
- New light black ink for improved gray scale gradations, more natural skin tones and the sharpest photographic images
- Metallic Silver ink to create hundreds of metallic and pearlescent colours
- Increased opacity White ink
- Fast drying for maximum productivity
- Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Offered in five ink configurations:
- The industry’s most advanced eight-channel print head technology:
- Variable droplet technology with seven different dot sizes
- Ensures the smoothest gradations and rich colour density
- Gold plating reduces static electricity
- Ink recirculation system
- Front-loading ink system for unmatched convenience and ease of use
- Roland VersaWorks® RIP and Roland OnSupport software
- Optional dryer unit
- Three-Year Extended Warranty with Roland DG Care support
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I have purchased 2 x Brand new screen printing machines from GJS. Graham showed us the machines at the padstow factory and gave us a great run down on what they can do, we ordered them and GJS were prompt with delivery, they set up the machine in our factory and again showed us how they work in great detail. Graham was friendly and ensured we were satisfied with everything before he left. Any later queries i had were addressed immediately. I couldnt recommend them enough and have already.
Thanks for all your help this year, you guys are the best in anything to do with dye sub, not just products but service too!
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.