Roland VersaCAMM VSi Metallic Printer/Cutter
The all-new VS-i Series has all the popular features that have made VersaCAMM printers the world’s best selling wide-format inkjet for durable graphics* - high-density eco-solvent ink, integrated contour cutting, ease of use, versatility, dependability.
Then we added more of what you wanted. The VS-i series features the latest print head technology, faster-drying, GREENGUARD Gold certified ECO-SOL MAX® 2 ink in CMYKLcLm, White, Metallic and Light Black. Bundled VersaWorks® RIP includes PANTONE® colour matching. We even added front-loading cartridges and other user-friendly design features for unsurpassed convenience and efficiency.
Available in 3 models - VS-300i (762mm), VS-540i (1371mm), and the VS-640i (1625mm), VS-i Series printers produce stunning, vibrant graphic results across a wide range of applications, including signs, banners, vehicle graphics and wraps, fine art posters, packaging prototypes, labels, decals, POP displays and apparel heat transfers. The result is a printer that's sure to be your new favourite.
- Wide Format inkjet printers with integrated contour cutting
- Available in three sizes:
- 64” VS-640i (1625mm)
- 54” VS-540i (1371mm)
- 30” VS-300i (762mm)
- New ECO-SOL MAX® 2 Inks
- Wide gamut and increased density for rich, saturated colours
- New light black ink for improved gray scale gradations, more natural skin tones and the sharpest photographic images
- Metallic Silver ink to create hundreds of metallic and pearlescent colours
- Increased opacity White ink
- Fast drying for maximum productivity
- Highly scratch resistant and durable outdoors for up to three years
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Offered in five ink configurations:
- The industry’s most advanced eight-channel print head technology:
- Variable droplet technology with seven different dot sizes
- Ensures the smoothest gradations and rich colour density
- Gold plating reduces static electricity
- Ink recirculation system
- Front-loading ink system for unmatched convenience and ease of use
- Roland VersaWorks® RIP and Roland OnSupport software
- Optional dryer unit
- Three-Year Extended Warranty with Roland DG Care support
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
With two Roland VersaSTUDIO BN-20's powering production, Melbourne-based sporting apparel business Masita is kicking goals in the local sporting community by providing speedy service, bespoke customisation and good old-fashioned customer service.
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Your customer service is the best part about GJS, hands down the best company that we deal with. Your staff are also knowledgeable staff whilst offering top quality products.
Great Support, never wait long for an answer. Always helpful. Even offered to replace a mug that arrived broken even though they don't have to.
Why Choose GJS
ExperienceWe have over 40 years experiencing supporting customers in the printing industry.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.