Roland VersaCAMM SP-300i/SP-540i Printer/Cutter
The VersaCAMM® is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
Based on the Roland’s acclaimed 4-color printing and contour cutting technology, the VersaCAMM achieves a maximum print speed of 114-square-feet per hour (SP-540V) and operates unattended – delivering 1440 x 1440 dpi printing and precision contour cutting together in one easy step. With an advanced media handling system, it produces brilliant, photorealistic graphics on a full range of coated and uncoated media using ECO-SOL MAX® ink.
To further ensure top performance, the VersaCAMM comes with VersaWorks™, Roland’s own custom software RIP.
- Complete production solution for professional-quality signs, banners, decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel and more
- Low initial investment
- Innovative Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology for professional print quality with smoother gradations and flawless solid colors
- Increased throughput - up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode on vinyl and banner media
- Integrated Print&Cut technology creates labels, decals and other graphics of any size and shape, on demand and without dies
- Roland ECO-SOL MAXTM ink
- Produces brilliant colors for both indoor and durable outdoor display
- Virtually odor free and packaged in easy-handling sealed cartridges
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
- Cost effective for short production runs
- Intuitive Roland VersaWorksTM operation software included
- Handles media rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the SP-540i and 20kg (44 lbs.) for the SP-300i
- As easy to operate as any other office equipment
- Legendary Roland reliability and world-class service and support including workshops and seminars through Roland DG training academies
- Roland Eco Label and Energy Star Program certified
- Available in 54"-wide and 30"-wide models
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Greg reminds me of myself in my earlier days when I was selling equipment and supplies. His ability to multitask and be involved in all aspects of the business is admirable..
GJS is the only supplier of screen printing materials I have dealt with, however I had contacted other companies prior to finding GJS to enquire about suitable products and services to start my business. I found that most of the other companies were no willing to offer advice to me as I was not ′in the industry′ and was therefore regarded as a bit of a tyre kicker. I found GJS via a web search and made my initial contact via phone and received positive and helpful advice. My first personal contact was with Joe the afternoon before my one day screen printing course, he was very helpful and informative and provided a great deal of assistance to me in the purchase of my screens and printing table as well as suitable inks and associated products. Most, if not all my customer service has been provided by Joe and I am very grateful for his professionalism and attention to detail. Being country based I am unable to shop personally and rely upon post/courier for delivery and therefore have had only limited contact with the other staff at GJS, but must say that I have been more than happy with the way all enquiries have been dealt with and issues resolved.
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.