Roland VersaCAMM SP-300i/SP-540i Printer/Cutter
The VersaCAMM® is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
Based on the Roland’s acclaimed 4-color printing and contour cutting technology, the VersaCAMM achieves a maximum print speed of 114-square-feet per hour (SP-540V) and operates unattended – delivering 1440 x 1440 dpi printing and precision contour cutting together in one easy step. With an advanced media handling system, it produces brilliant, photorealistic graphics on a full range of coated and uncoated media using ECO-SOL MAX® ink.
To further ensure top performance, the VersaCAMM comes with VersaWorks™, Roland’s own custom software RIP.
- Complete production solution for professional-quality signs, banners, decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel and more
- Low initial investment
- Innovative Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology for professional print quality with smoother gradations and flawless solid colors
- Increased throughput - up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode on vinyl and banner media
- Integrated Print&Cut technology creates labels, decals and other graphics of any size and shape, on demand and without dies
- Roland ECO-SOL MAXTM ink
- Produces brilliant colors for both indoor and durable outdoor display
- Virtually odor free and packaged in easy-handling sealed cartridges
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
- Cost effective for short production runs
- Intuitive Roland VersaWorksTM operation software included
- Handles media rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the SP-540i and 20kg (44 lbs.) for the SP-300i
- As easy to operate as any other office equipment
- Legendary Roland reliability and world-class service and support including workshops and seminars through Roland DG training academies
- Roland Eco Label and Energy Star Program certified
- Available in 54"-wide and 30"-wide models
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Excellent prompt service. Cheap and quality products. Thanks! You will hear from me again!
Our main dealings have been with Graham & Joe (ex GJS) & we have always had information relayed that was spot on to the point & most useful. I am yet to meet Greg but if he is as enthusiastic as Graham is the screen printing industry is in good hands for a long time to come...keep up the good work guys.
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.