Roland VersaCAMM SP-300i/SP-540i Printer/Cutter
The VersaCAMM® is the perfect high-performance production tool for creating colorful decals, labels, banners, posters, vehicle and floor graphics, apparel decoration and just about any sign imaginable.
Based on the Roland’s acclaimed 4-color printing and contour cutting technology, the VersaCAMM achieves a maximum print speed of 114-square-feet per hour (SP-540V) and operates unattended – delivering 1440 x 1440 dpi printing and precision contour cutting together in one easy step. With an advanced media handling system, it produces brilliant, photorealistic graphics on a full range of coated and uncoated media using ECO-SOL MAX® ink.
To further ensure top performance, the VersaCAMM comes with VersaWorks™, Roland’s own custom software RIP.
- Complete production solution for professional-quality signs, banners, decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel and more
- Low initial investment
- Innovative Roland Intelligent Pass Control technology for professional print quality with smoother gradations and flawless solid colors
- Increased throughput - up to 50 percent faster than the previous models in Standard print mode on vinyl and banner media
- Integrated Print&Cut technology creates labels, decals and other graphics of any size and shape, on demand and without dies
- Roland ECO-SOL MAXTM ink
- Produces brilliant colors for both indoor and durable outdoor display
- Virtually odor free and packaged in easy-handling sealed cartridges
- Supports a wide variety of media including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
- Cost effective for short production runs
- Intuitive Roland VersaWorksTM operation software included
- Handles media rolls up to 30kg (66 lbs.) for the SP-540i and 20kg (44 lbs.) for the SP-300i
- As easy to operate as any other office equipment
- Legendary Roland reliability and world-class service and support including workshops and seminars through Roland DG training academies
- Roland Eco Label and Energy Star Program certified
- Available in 54"-wide and 30"-wide models
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Your site is much better than others that I′d tried to use for print supplies′ I do some web work myself, so its refreshing to see a site that does the job its supposed to.
"Tracey Crossley @ Graphplas Australia
I would just like to say a big thank you to Stephen Tuck - my Ricoh just ran out of ink and I was a day away from the long weekend with a big job on the go. I rang (normally web order) GJS at 4.10pm and got put through to Stephen, who took my order and told me that freight had already left for the day :( I was in a bit of a panic, and asked if there was an Austpost near by that he could express post it to me........well the next day at 9.30am the courier pulled up with the inks on board. WOW!
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.