Keywell Clam Shell 3/4 Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even at the slowest printing speed, no waves appear.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW brake motor; slows down before stop, never vibrates the screen; high precision positioning, keeps the squeegee pressure consistent.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Automatic take off belt is driven by geared motor and pneumatic cylinder. Belt speed adjustable.
- When safety bar triggered the machine will stop and lift instantly.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
"Dean, PorkChop Promotions
GJS Machinery would hands down be the best company I have dealt with, From top quality products to staff that really know their business, GJS have been brilliant to deal with, friendly, courteous and efficient, no problem is too big for these guys AAAA+++++
Thank you so much for your excellent products and speedy shipment. Has been a pleasure doing business.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.