Keywell Clam Shell 3/4 Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even at the slowest printing speed, no waves appear.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW brake motor; slows down before stop, never vibrates the screen; high precision positioning, keeps the squeegee pressure consistent.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Automatic take off belt is driven by geared motor and pneumatic cylinder. Belt speed adjustable.
- When safety bar triggered the machine will stop and lift instantly.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
From very first day at GJS I knew only Michael and even now he is the only person who understands my needs and product requirements. Even though I didn´t buy my printer from him, whenever it needed repairs, he would fix it free of charge. I have not attended any printing course with him never the less he has given me many tips and lots of advice. I don´t have a large business with even less transactions with Michael but even so he has taken very good care of my small business and has kept it alive and running. I also like his style of saying, "one,two,three bingo! " I am very honest in my feeling GJS should proud of such a wonderful representative who is Michael. Deeds- not words are what count the most. Thank you Michael.
Why Choose GJS
24hr Self-service support portalAll the documentation to support your printing solutions can be found online in our Technical Support Portal. Find instruction manuals, frequently asked questions, price lists, brochures, templates, colour profiles for printers and general hints and tips.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.