Keywell Clam Shell 3/4 Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even at the slowest printing speed, no waves appear.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW brake motor; slows down before stop, never vibrates the screen; high precision positioning, keeps the squeegee pressure consistent.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Automatic take off belt is driven by geared motor and pneumatic cylinder. Belt speed adjustable.
- When safety bar triggered the machine will stop and lift instantly.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Having speak to Graham,Greg and Joe personally, regarding many different topics,and always receiving a positive outcome, I would just like to say how greatly satisfied I am with your service, advice and product knowledge. If GJS don′t know or can′t fix the problem, then nobody can!
I´m new to the sublimation business, and in my research I have your company to be the best so far, and I look forward to dealing with you again and again....Cheers
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.