Keywell Clam Shell 3/4 Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even at the slowest printing speed, no waves appear.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW brake motor; slows down before stop, never vibrates the screen; high precision positioning, keeps the squeegee pressure consistent.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Automatic take off belt is driven by geared motor and pneumatic cylinder. Belt speed adjustable.
- When safety bar triggered the machine will stop and lift instantly.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
All of the staff are pleasant to deal with and helpful. Service is good and if stock is not available we do get notified when it is received. If promised urgently it is done as requested.
Great experience so far. Very impressive delivery speed! Happy to recommend and keep using your services!
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.