Keywell Clam Shell 3/4 Automatic Glass Printer
- Whole machine treated with powder coating
- Printing arm is made of 6061# aluminium alloy; printer head driven by Mitsubishi servo motor and Japanese made fishbone belts on THK linear bearings. Even at the slowest printing speed, no waves appear.
- Without moving the screen frame it can print 1-3 times on the glass. Coating/No coating is selectable.
- Stand alone pneumatic printing cylinders, pressure adjustable via high precision regulator; squeegee angle adjustable with 0-55 degrees.
- Printing arm up/down transmission driven by SAW brake motor; slows down before stop, never vibrates the screen; high precision positioning, keeps the squeegee pressure consistent.
- Printing table is built of aluminium alloy frame; surface anodized with hard chromium and supported by honey combed structure. Wear proof and offers a smooth flat surface. When printing, the table can blow air to move the glass easily while it can revert to vacuum for holding the glass in place.
- Automatic take off belt is driven by geared motor and pneumatic cylinder. Belt speed adjustable.
- When safety bar triggered the machine will stop and lift instantly.
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Many thanks for your quick and very professional service
It is wonderful to do business with you, your customer support is greatly appreciated
Why Choose GJS
Free FreightWe´ll deliver your order for free if you spend over $300 on our website and live in the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane metro area with competitive freight charges out of these areas. Check to see if your post code qualifies online.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.