AIT LFO/GFO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The AIT Grand Format rotary heat press is the culmination of over 25 years of manufacturing heat presses for the sublimation printing industries.
The AIT Roll-To-Roll continuous transfer paper and fabric high speed printer is uniquely equipped with three individually controlled unroll and re-roll systems for transfer paper and fabric. A separate blotting tissue handling system is used to protect the belt and drum from dye contamination. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing in an AIT press from GJS for all needs in dye sublimation printing or textile dye fixation.
A self contained, oil heated drum system, assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! High productivity with low power consumption – a speed of 1.14m/min with the lowest power consumption per printed foot of any comparable machine. Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximises investment return.
- Oil heated drum with digital Heat Control
- Digital Variable Speed Control
- Unique belt steering system maintains constant belt position
- 3 Unwinds with pneumatic clutches
- 3 Rewinds with pneumatic clutches and independent speed controllers
- Six Lightweight Air shafts
- Safety Chucks for fast and safe loading and operation
- Large 13´ (33 cm) diameter heated drum for faster speeds
- Twin “S” Wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand Safety protection at entrance
- E Stops at all corners
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motors
- Automatic “cool –down” mode
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Being new to the printing game and being self taught I have made a lot of mistakes however, I have rung GJS several times with some pretty lame brain questions and even though GJS have no obligation to help me they have advised me and helped me out or pointed me in the right direction with no questions asked. These guys know what they are talking about.
From the experience I have had with queries I have had nothing but great service! Once we get back from holidays I intend to purchase regularly from you :o)
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.