AIT LFO/GFO Oil Heated Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The AIT Grand Format rotary heat press is the culmination of over 25 years of manufacturing heat presses for the sublimation printing industries.
The AIT Roll-To-Roll continuous transfer paper and fabric high speed printer is uniquely equipped with three individually controlled unroll and re-roll systems for transfer paper and fabric. A separate blotting tissue handling system is used to protect the belt and drum from dye contamination. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing in an AIT press from GJS for all needs in dye sublimation printing or textile dye fixation.
A self contained, oil heated drum system, assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption.
Compare features with all competition! High productivity with low power consumption – a speed of 1.14m/min with the lowest power consumption per printed foot of any comparable machine. Multiple safety systems, high quality electronic and pneumatic components and ergonomic, light weight air shafts minimize down time and maximises investment return.
- Oil heated drum with digital Heat Control
- Digital Variable Speed Control
- Unique belt steering system maintains constant belt position
- 3 Unwinds with pneumatic clutches
- 3 Rewinds with pneumatic clutches and independent speed controllers
- Six Lightweight Air shafts
- Safety Chucks for fast and safe loading and operation
- Large 13´ (33 cm) diameter heated drum for faster speeds
- Twin “S” Wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand Safety protection at entrance
- E Stops at all corners
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motors
- Automatic “cool –down” mode
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
A pleasure to work with and so helpful answering all questions.
Your site is much better than others that I′d tried to use for print supplies′ I do some web work myself, so its refreshing to see a site that does the job its supposed to.
Why Choose GJS
We will never compete with youThere are some distributors who both sell to their customers and simultaneously compete with them by offering printing services. GJS understands this is a clear conflict of interest and that is why it is company policy to never compete with you, our valued customer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.