AIT 6572 Oil Heated Sheet-Fed Rotary Heat Transfer Press
The AIT 6572-30 is specifically designed for digital dye sub printing of apparel and other industries that require cut part, engineered prints.
A new self contained, oil heated drum system assures uniform heat across the width of the cylinder and the lowest possible power consumption. AIT oil heated drum systems use 50% less electric power than all electric machines. AIT rotary heat presses with the new oil heated drum system will increase production, reduce seconds, and save on energy costs. High productivity, quality engineering design and conscientious after-the sale service are all good reasons for investing with AIT for all needs in dye-sub printing or textile dye fixation.
- Belt speeds of 98cm/min - 3.2 ft/min @ 40 second dwell time.
- 13” (33 cm DIA) oil heated drum system that is fully contained and requires no pumps or rotary union joints while delivering perfectly controlled heat. (Less expensive machines have electric heat which requires more power and less control of the heat).
- 2-mode loading conveyor which runs continuously or intermittently with a flip of a switch. (Less expensive machines have a loading table and the operator must push the paper into the nip allowing the possibility of part shifting.
- 77" (196 cm) wide belt allows the possibility of two operators loading cut parts doubling the production of more narrow machines. The transfer paper unwind allows the continuous feed of 72" (180cm) wide transfer paper to increase loading efficiency. (Less expensive machines do not have this feature).
- Electro pneumatic belt steering system
- 3 unwinds & 3 rewinds allow roll-to-roll fabric printing (Less expensive machines have fewer unwind and rewinds and/or allow only cut sheet paper to be used).
- Light weight aluminium body air shafts (Less expensive machines use heavy steel shafts with tapered cones which can significantly reduce the amount of tension applied.
- Rewinds are independently controlled and have both speed and air clutch adjustability for maximum control (Less expensive machines usually run at the same speed).
- Safety reversing lanyard across the entire entrance provides safety and assistance in loading the machine. (Less expensive machines do not have this feature).
- Air stripper bar is used for perfect separation of sheeted transfer paper and the cut fabric part and eliminates seconds caused from paper movement and fabric shrinkage at the point of exit. (Less expensive machines do not separate in a positive manner and slide onto a tray greatly increasing the chance of a double image reject unless more expensive “sticky” paper is used.
- Exit conveyor system- after paper separation, the used paper falls into a box under the loading conveyor and the printed fabric part is conveyed to the back side of the machine where it is easily picked up and stacked or falls into a box. (Less expensive machines have the paper and fabric exit together and in addition to the added risk of double imaging ghosting, the operator must reach up under the loading table to retrieve the printed part).
- Automatic cool down system (Less expensive machine typically do not include this feature).
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I have dealt with most of GJS′ staff at one time or another,and I can honestly say that without exception,their staff have been courteous eager to resolve problems and do what they say they will do. Well done to you all.
Hi Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the speed with which you dispatched my order. I deposited order payment just before 1 pm Wed 3rd July and was expecting my order delivery Friday but to my pleasant surprise today Thursday 4th July 2013 before 10am I had the order in my hand. Thank you that′s why you are my favourite supplier.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online and when purchasing equipment offline, we reward our pre-paid customers with GJS Points. The higher the tier, the more points, rewards and other benefits you can earn. Think of it as our ‘frequent printing’ program. GJS Points can be redeemed for discount vouchers that can then be used on subsequent orders. The GJS Points Program has four tiers: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. GJS points also ‘pool’ into your company/business account. This means if you have colleagues who also shop with GJS, you all earn points that accumulate together, helping you reach higher tiers of the program faster, and increasing your redemption value. We also reward our Black-tier customers with free freight on all their orders, regardless of the order amount and no matter where they are located. It’s our way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers who continue to support us as we support them.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.