AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
"How to dispatch quickly and efficiently" written by the GJS team. Thanks for the recent orders arriving on time, every time.
"Sam Jennings @ Print Professionals
No metallic ink in stock, so Greg organised dropship from Roland. The ink and the rest of my order got delivered at the exact same time the next business day. Lightening fast service, great prices, awesome service, great website. I'll be back for sure
Why Choose GJS
Prompt dispatch of your ordersWe´ll make sure to dispatch your consumables order the same day if it´s submitted before 2pm along with payment for the order.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.