AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
I received my order before expectation and got exactly what I was after.Thank you for the prompt service and I will DEFINITELY use your services again!
Received my order today. Thanks for the fast delivery & excellent service. I´ll definitely order from you again, it´s great dealing with pros.
Why Choose GJS
Remote technical supportIf you have a problem with a computer setting or issue with your artwork, the GJS Support Team can remotely connect to your PC or MAC through the internet to see what is going wrong. It means that any small issue can be resolved quickly without the need for an onsite call. Simply have the GJS Print Support utility downloaded on your computer.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.