AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Your site is much better than others that I′d tried to use for print supplies′ I do some web work myself, so its refreshing to see a site that does the job its supposed to.
"Dean, PorkChop Promotions
GJS Machinery would hands down be the best company I have dealt with, From top quality products to staff that really know their business, GJS have been brilliant to deal with, friendly, courteous and efficient, no problem is too big for these guys AAAA+++++
Why Choose GJS
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.