AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer Case Studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
All in all, I can only comment most favorably on the products and support from GJS is always forthcoming.
I would just like to thank you and the GJS team for providing such great products and service. The setup of the printer and bulk ink system took no time at all thanks to your quality products and easy to follow instructions. I almost lost faith in the whole system when I bought dodgy equipment from a guy in XXXX, but your company has restored that faith. Please thank the team for me and I will definitely be purchasing further products from your company when my business takes off.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.