AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
Kelly understands and endeavours to despatch items at short notice, with a 3 day freight to us we dont always have the luxury of time. Greg and a wealth of information on all the products and Michael is such a lovely guy when it comes to sorting out my technical issues. The others I am sure are just a terrific but I have not had the opportunity to deal with them.
Thanks for your assistance in your own time. We are always impressed with GJS´ customer service, it is much appreciated.
Why Choose GJS
Loyalty rewardsWhen ordering online, we offer our pre-paid customers GJS Points for every dollar you spend to reward your loyalty which can be used to generate discount vouchers when can be used on subsequent orders.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.