AIT 7616 Electric Narrow-Web Rotary Heat Transfer Press
- Individual unwind guides for narrow transfer paper
- Separate unwind and rewind system for blotting tissue to control dye contamination
- 13” (35cm) printing area
- Oil heated cylinder with 2 electric temperature controller, one checking the oil one checking the temperature on the surface of the drum
- Separate transfer paper unwind
- Easy on/off belt removal
- Guide system for alignment of web substrate
- Low maintenance - 1 hour belt change procedure
- Actual value digital temperature display
- Set point temperature display
- Alarm signal, if temperature varies above or below set point
- Fail-safe thermocouple monitor
- Digital speed indicator
- Static eliminator system
- 5 Station drop – off stand
Related Documents & Links
Customer case studies
House of Uniforms, an energetic and independent Australian uniform business is discovering the benefits of bringing previously outsourced printing processes in-house with the help of GJS. With these workflows in-house, House of Uniforms has even been able to launch its own range of promotional products!
You consistently have a great range and better prices than the other dye supplies websites in Australia ... I′m happy to know my money is going to one of the ′good guys′ in the industry
I began my business the ultimate novice and have had nothing but help from Greg and the staff at GJS Machinery. They have answered all my questions and have gone beyond "just helping" to help me make my business work. I would recommend GJS to anyone considering a business in my line of work (dye sublimation).
Why Choose GJS
Maximum convenienceAt gjs.co, you can order our products 24/7 and we´ll deliver it to your door! Or simply call us. Our phones are open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We´ll make sure you get all the information you need to make informed decisions. It just doesn´t get any easier.
If you require any further information on this product please click the button below and complete the form.